Hmm...need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi everyone, in a bit of a downer I feel stuck in a rut I'm working in an office which i like but it pays poorly I'm wanting to start doing clients again but what do I do I can never seem to get anyone and I don't wanna pay loads to advertise and not get anyone, Any ideas, as I know alot of fellow geeks have same problems starting out getting clients.

HELP!

Thanks xk:sad:

I am in exactly the same boat honey, i put a free add on YELL.COM i did it a week ago and have had one phone call, give it a try x

Thanks Lissie babe I'll do that, its so hard the nail business isn't it xx

It certainly is chick but like the other geeks advised me it is worth it, doing a job we love, good luck sweety x

Hi,

I'm a mobile tech and when I first started I did a few friends for free, it's good free advertising and sure enough people asked where they got their nails done and that's how I gained most of my clients ( word of mouth is a bit slow, good news travels slower than bad)

I also popped into a couple of gym's that didn't have techs and asked if I could put some info in the ladies and guys changing rooms. Also pestered the local wedding shops and got them to agree to display a small portfolio of my work (from classic french enhancements to nail art) and brochures.

You can make some business cards on the p.c. or have them printed for you then give them out at every oppotunity (gave a load of mine to the girls in tesco's and it worked, know most of them that work there now). Hand them to any one who looks like they could do with a manicure/ pedicure or who already has enhancements. Don't be afraid to give them out, the worst they can say is no thank you.

If your good they'll be loyal. Good Luck, it takes time but do be patient as it pays off in the end!!

Lex
xxx
:D

Those who dare to dream
will succeed

Latest posts

Back