Hobbies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like to go to the theatre, I don't go often enough to call it a hobby tho

I do like to go to the theatre, I don't go often enough to call it a hobby tho
Me to ive only been twice coz its not cheap but i loved it!! X

I love art, every form of it :) I'm doing an art journal at the mo, it's very therapeutic! I have a bunch of journals now, wreck this journal is the best one.

I Pinterest far too much aswell so I guess that's a hobby too.

My middle son is a " prepper " so we spend lots of time building things outdoors then he has to destroy it in some way, be it fire, shooting or smashing down! Then I end up spending copious hours sorting my garden out, I have a nice flower patch I enjoy doing too (he's banned from building near that!)

The youngest watches you tubers who build little houses or rooms for littlest pet shop toys, so most evenings are spent hot gluing various cardboard items to make coffee tables & sofas, we have an obscene amount of craft crap lol

I love art, every form of it :) I'm doing an art journal at the mo, it's very therapeutic! I have a bunch of journals now, wreck this journal is the best one.

I Pinterest far too much aswell so I guess that's a hobby too.

My middle son is a " prepper " so we spend lots of time building things outdoors then he has to destroy it in some way, be it fire, shooting or smashing down! Then I end up spending copious hours sorting my garden out, I have a nice flower patch I enjoy doing too (he's banned from building near that!)

The youngest watches you tubers who build little houses or rooms for littlest pet shop toys, so most evenings are spent hot gluing various cardboard items to make coffee tables & sofas, we have an obscene amount of craft crap lol
Sounds like your non stop all the time!

Sounds like your non stop all the time!
Yup, kids are only young for such a short time tho! My 16 year old would rather sit in his dungeon than interact with humans so I realise I have little time left with the 13 & 10 year old so I'll make the very most of it! Would love a rest some days but I love um too much to tell them to leave me alone lol

Surf girl you're so right, mine are 6th form & uni now and I cherish the hours we spent crafting and making etc, when they were younger. you're making memories but more than that, it bonds you :)

I love knitting and also sing in three choirs, singing is absolutely the best thing for wellbeing for me! I also take classes in ballet and bellydance. Oh and I'm running the London Marathon next month so am doing a lot of running at the moment!

Aw I really love choirs! Being in Wales we have plenty of course, I like nothing better than the Xmas concert in the primary school with the Welsh male voice choir... Gives me goose bumps :)

Latest posts

Back