Holiday spray tan dilemma!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful-you

Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to top up a spray tan whilst on holiday and using the pool every day?! My fair skinned daughter doesn't tan naturally so relies on a spray tan but last holiday it had completely gone after 2 days in the pool! I will give her a spray tan as usual just before we go but I'm looking for something quick and easy to use to top it up as we will probably have to re-apply every couple of days! I use Crazy Angel so tried their Bronze Desire Instant Airbrush tan but wasn't that impressed so now wondering about trying St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion and applying it each evening. Has anyone tried it? Wondering if it will build up enough of a tan bearing in mind she'll be using the pool every day? If anyone else has any other suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Yep, St Tropez shower worked a treat for me last year......and we now have a darker option! :p
I used mine from about day 3...every night, and I'm very pale.
Some resorts have there own spa's, and might offer a 'spray tan', but I'd just go with the St Tropez. :)

Yep, St Tropez shower worked a treat for me last year......and we now have a darker option! :p
I used mine from about day 3...every night, and I'm very pale.
Some resorts have there own spa's, and might offer a 'spray tan', but I'd just go with the St Tropez. :)

Thank you! I've bought 2 tubes as it's reduced in Boots! Our hotel does have a spa so also worth seeing if they provide spray tans but hopefully this will see her through until we get home!

Latest posts

Back