Holidays!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your airline for the kgs. Some more generous than others. Some also more flexible on size of cabin baggage too which heavy stuff could go into if bags maxed out. Just bring a few things you can layer up on cause as said it's the wind chill which I didn't understand until I got there but it hurts it's so cold so few leggings and long tops with cardis kind of layering is good. All stuff that can easily roll up in case very small so you are only taking the bare essentials. I tend to wear a crapoy pair of shows that I chuck away so one less pair to bring back and room for a new pair ;)

Thank you all I think I'm guna have to do some searching around then ;-) I'm **** with this sorts thing lol xx

Shopping is my main worry... Can anyone tell me the KG limit for us? I thought about taking 2 cases half full & then on the way home ram it all in 1 then keep the other for our shopping hmm ii am getting rather worried xx
It should tell you when you book your plane ticket what your baggage limit is.

I don't know if it works different for a package deal/short haul and other flights, because it's been 20kg on the last few flights I've been on (easyjet/europe!) but when I went to NY in 2006, we were allowed 2 cases each but I can't remember the limit.

Or maybe we weren't and my friend just paid a craptonne of excess baggage charges?? hahaha who knows, I can't really remember, as it was a while ago.

I think alot of research is essential & alot of planning I'm guna defo struggle lol 2grand I'm thinking of saving x

I think alot of research is essential & alot of planning I'm guna defo struggle lol 2grand I'm thinking of saving x
I saved 2 grand when I went (and I was in sooo much debt at the time so that was amazing) and that paid for the flights, hotel and spending money for 10 days. However, that was 7 years ago and I couldn't afford to do as much shopping as I'd have liked.

My friend on the other hand spent enough to put a deposit down on a large house and I'm not exaggerating. hence the 3 suitcases... How the other half live! hahaha.

I saved 2 grand when I went (and I was in sooo much debt at the time so that was amazing) and that paid for the flights, hotel and spending money for 10 days. However, that was 7 years ago and I couldn't afford to do as much shopping as I'd have liked.

My friend on the other hand spent enough to put a deposit down on a large house and I'm not exaggerating. hence the 3 suitcases... How the other half live! hahaha.

Wow lol... Ii think if ii put my mind to it ii can do it so much for moving out next year lol xx

Latest posts

Back