Holidays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
Hi all I've been looking at holidays for 2015 has anyone booked way in advance? Because I have been looking for sept 2015 but looking online I'm not getting anywhere with there calendar doesn't go that far, and I do know few people have booked like honeymoons way in advance I've tried Thompson first choice ect the well known ones, just thought it would of been easier then sitting in travel agents:rolleyes::

None of the mainstream holiday companies will have a calendar that far ahead. And I'd be surprised if any of the airlines did either.

That's almost 2 years away, is there a reason it has to be booked now and not this time next year?

You won't be able to book that far in advance I'm afraid! Even if you go to a travel agent! x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its a case so you have longer to pay off etc places like thomas cook etc having savings accounts that you can save in so when your holiday comes on sale you can book it out of you account n then pay off any remaining...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had the same problem last year tryin to book to go to New York this year & they said its got to be 11months in advance before prices come in... My friend is getting married next year in Malta & can't price it up til March hth cx

Latest posts

Back