Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he was. He's escaped though & headed to albert square lol. Anyway tonights episode omg I was on the edge of my seat. My boyfriend got really annoyed with me and was saying "its not real. Its not anyone we know". Lol. Karma is a bitch and Sienna will get whats coming!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I HATE sienna with a passion, when Darren did that to Nancy last night i was very nearly crying until i told my self it's not real!
I get so into it though. I really hope it comes out soon about sienna and about Will and i hope Nancy and Darren get back together. The story line between Nancy, Darren and Sienna is abit stupid really though as Darren went though so much to win Nancy over would he really let her go that easily and move on within days??

SO ANNOYING!!! just cany wait till she's found out. I can't stand her!!

Grrrr the 14th's has not been uploaded yet :(:( being in Australia sucks sometimes especially when you guys have the option to watch the next days lol x

I watched today's episode last night too and sienna really gets my blood boiling haha I get so angry at the tv when I just see her and hear her bitchy self haha. I know it's just a programme but feel so sorry for poor nancy! 😔 X

I watched today's episode last night too and sienna really gets my blood boiling haha I get so angry at the tv when I just see her and hear her bitchy self haha. I know it's just a programme but feel so sorry for poor nancy! 😔 X

I wasn't allowed! Footie was on and I wanted to watch it on E4+1. Bad times! Shall watch it tonight though!
Does Will know Ash is still going to see Anna??

I wasn't allowed! Footie was on and I wanted to watch it on E4+1. Bad times! Shall watch it tonight though!
Does Will know Ash is still going to see Anna??

He found out and told her to stop seeing Anna.
Ash then went to tell Anna she was not gonna see her anymore then changed her mind. As Anna said she has no one blah blah blah. Xx

He found out and told her to stop seeing Anna.
Ash then went to tell Anna she was not gonna see her anymore then changed her mind. As Anna said she has no one blah blah blah. Xx

So does he think she not seeing her anymore? I missed a couple of episodes last week. I know he found out, but didn't know if he still knew she was seeing her!

No he thinks she's not seeing Anna anymore. Sienna's got to found out soon surely? This is reminding me of how frustrated I got with Clare and max!

No he thinks she's not seeing Anna anymore. Sienna's got to found out soon surely? This is reminding me of how frustrated I got with Clare and max!

I'm fairly certain it'll get dragged out a little longer! The writers can't leave it hanging for too long. People will stop watching. Claire returns in September!

And Dr Browning and Myra leave later this year!

Ohhhhh poor nancy! This is going to be soooo annoying if they drag it out. Sienna is soooo evil!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sienna had designs on Darren so hatched a plan to split Darren and Nancy up. Nancy had become addicted to codeine but managed to wean herself off. Sienna started spiking her tea with codeine to make it look like she was on it again, acting all wild and the sleeping the next, which started the fights. They separated and sienna moved in to help with the baby etc. sienna and Darren sleep together, she "claimed" that she's pregnant, convinces D to be a family, sets nancy up by telling her D wants N out of his life and convinces her to run away with Oscar (her baby) and Charlie (her nephew) and hands N her car keys.
Meanwhile Sienna then cuts her head, turns the gas on, turns on the ovens and ties herself to the table leg making it look like N attacked her.
Car chase ensues, almost killing herself and the kids, she's arrested.

Oh wow thanks for recapping what's going on as missed a couple recently.
Oh n can't wait for Danny Dyer i love him lol

Does anyone know when the later starts?? Xx

Omg iv just caught up with Thursdays episode lol poor nancy I want to scratch Sienna's eyeballs ooot! It's Friday over here so surely they shOuld upload Fridays for me lol x

Ive just watched 2moros and without giving too much away as some prob havnt seen it. WHY doesnt darren just ask charlie??? Grr

Ive just watched 2moros and without giving too much away as some prob havnt seen it. WHY doesnt darren just ask charlie??? Grr

was he there when sienna said all this? I wonder how Darren's going to find out the truth!

I'd like to know why Tom has not told Darren or anyone else about Sienna's trying to breast feed Oscar! Freak!!

Latest posts

Back