Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everyone have the same yellow phone and the exact same ring tone!!?

Laura xx

I saw jack the other day haha!

Laura xx

Yeh doing that has just taken the pee! Would of been a great end to the story like that! It coming out in court etc! But now he's in prison for something he didn't do as well as hitting Robbie! Don't know why Robbie didn't say anything on the phone! And if Robbie doesn't care about what happens to him then he should just take the crap that comes with his mum finding out about him lying about his uncle! His mum will forgive him eventually! She will be more angry when she finds out she has let John Paul go to prison for all this

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Yeh doing that has just taken the pee! Would of been a great end to the story like that! It coming out in court etc! But now he's in prison for something he didn't do as well as hitting Robbie! Don't know why Robbie didn't say anything on the phone! And if Robbie doesn't care about what happens to him then he should just take the crap that comes with his mum finding out about him lying about his uncle! His mum will forgive him eventually! She will be more angry when she finds out she has let John Paul go to prison for all this

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I agree. I like Sandy! She's a fair lady.

Surely robbie could have proved that wasn't his statement by simply comparing the hand writing?

Argh I just read what's happening next two week baby Katie dies :-( I don't like sinead but she had done everything she can for Katie, and you can clearly see she loves her.

Argh I just read what's happening next two week baby Katie dies :-( I don't like sinead but she had done everything she can for Katie, and you can clearly see she loves her.

Het uve ruined it!

I read that too! :(

Laura xx

I watched last night & feel like I missed loads! But I also read that spoiler - its going to be so sad :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where are you reading your spoilers?

Is sineads baby genuinely poorly then?

If you look on the digital spy website it gives you all the spoilers.
I think Katie has a heart condition.

Oh I thought Sinead was the one with the problem! I thought they were doing a rare storyline on mothers who think everything's wrong with their baby?! That's a shame baby Katie dies! :/

Hollyoaks Overdose on Facebook has spoilers!

Ah no, don't think I can watch the one about baby Katie :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought they were going to do the Sinead storyline as well, I was a bit disappointed when I realised they were actually killing off baby Katie.

Just watching first look - want to shake Maxine! I hate watching her suffer that abuse.

I'm about 5 episodes behind, hoping to have epic catch up tomorrow!

Hate watching the Patrick and Maxine storyline 😣 and Diane is really annoying me too lol!

I also hate the Maxine/Patrick storyline too, however I think they've got it perfect. It doesn't seem like it's dragging on because people suffer this for months, even years! And it showing how it starts off with the smallest behaviour! I think they've played it well and I look forward to Maxine "seeing the light!" Xx

I totally agree its just horrible to watch.

Latest posts

Back