Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy is more of a slag now iv seen tonight's first look!! Disgusting!'

[QUOTE=Nails
Just watched first, i thought it would be him, i said to my husband i thought that would be the twist

Yeh I had a feeling too but didn't want it to be true cos it would make her a super slag! But she is! Can't believe how she treats Darren! I want to take him away and protect him lol

These story lines get better and better. What I don't understand is why she asked Robbie not to tell Darren! Does Robbie know she slept with his Dad? Xx

I think he realised when the belt was shown. Cos him and his Dad have the same belt, that's what they were talking about in his room

I wanna know how it came about! She was talking to Robbie and then next thing sleeping with his Dad who she barely knows

Bit off topic...but does anyone else think Leela's hair extensions are dreadful?! 😩

Bit off topic...but does anyone else think Leela's hair extensions are dreadful?! 😩

Yeh I noticed that! They were really obvious

I saw about 30 seconds of tonights - the most I think I've seen in a couple of weeks so am totally lost. But the only bit I saw I thought my god those extensions are bloody awful!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol! I'm glad it wasn't just me that noticed 😁

When is the Finn storyline gonna come back, that wee **** needs sorting out lol x

When is the Finn storyline gonna come back, that wee **** needs sorting out lol x

John Paul tells Ste about the rape next week so hopefully that's the start of it unravelling

I'm not happy with this sinead and tony storyline!!! It's pretty sick and grosses me out!

Just read some spoilers and I think Lindsey's pregnant but I reckon it's gonna be Freddie's?

She is going really far to get her revenge but at the same time sinead is adopted and plenty old enough!

It's just wrong. He's got new born twins with her mother and is getting married to her. I really like tony but there's no happy ever after for him.

I loved it when he was with Jackie, they were so opposite but it was great to watch.

It's just wrong. He's got new born twins with her mother and is getting married to her. I really like tony but there's no happy ever after for him.

I loved it when he was with Jackie, they were so opposite but it was great to watch.

Adoptive mother... I had forgotten about jackie and tony. Both tony and Rhys had both cindy and jackie! What a confusing mess lol

Awwww bless sinead! I really have grown to like her! Even while on this revenge mission! But it's nice to see she is starting to come to terms with things tonight!

I was gonna say the same thing. I found the revenge thing annoying, however it showed the emotions of the grief, that she felt and not everyone could understand. So that was well played.

I actually felt bad for Sam, she looked happy out in the street ready to forgive and start again, but he doesn't want her :(

I was gonna say the same thing. I found the revenge thing annoying, however it showed the emotions of the grief, that she felt and not everyone could understand. So that was well played.

I actually felt bad for Sam, she looked happy out in the street ready to forgive and start again, but he doesn't want her :(

Yeh poor Sam. And John Paul doesn't want him either! You know he will go crawling back to her lol

The whole Nancy/Rick thing has annoyed me. After everything her and Darren have been through I wish they would have just let them have a happy ending. I also think Lindsey being pregnant again is stupid. Does the girl not use protection? Or is she super fertile. You would think getting pregnant was as easy as buying a can of baked beans from the shop! Isn't this her 3rd pregnancy in about a year?

Latest posts

Back