Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not during the fake pregnancy? I don't think? X

What's the deal with Patrick. Is he REALLY ill?! Or is Maxine going to help him die. Then he's going to get her done for attempted murder?! X

I think he is really ill. Didnt doctor s'avage give him the diagnosis?

I may have missed that?!

Wow Nico is a little ball of crazy! Fed up with seeing her sulky face, they should have got rid of her and Sienna instead of Dodger!

I'm lost?!
Last I saw it, sienna turned Ben down for marriage?
What's happening with Grace and Trevor? And Kim, Lindsey and Freddie? Is dr s'avage alive?
Why did Grace have to leave? X

Nico told Sienna to accept the proposal, Grace had to leave because Esther would only let Trevor have Curtis if Grace disappeared. Kim has become obsessed with Lindsey and has been trying to break her and Freddie up. Dr S'avage is alive!

Thought for once that Mercedes and joe would end up together but she wanna run away so stupid[emoji57]

Does she actually go though? The adverts next week show Freddie and Mercedes still in Hollyoaks. Did anyone see first look last night?

I can't wait for next week. It's looking good! X

Who do you think will die next week?

I think Kim Freddie and sienna, who do you think ?
I've only recently got back into it, went as far back as '4 od' would let me! X

I hope its those 3! Wouldnt mind Holly getting killed off either, her character bugs me!

I haven't seen hollyoaks for ages I just find the past few posts hilarious reading about who you all want to kill off [emoji23]

I bet they kill off the characters i like.

For now would like Kim to be next lol

I love Lindsey!
Kim is such a twisted person, why would she try to be her sisters twin. I can understand when your young but really ?

Latest posts

Back