Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer leela and ziggy than teagan and ziggy

I wish Ziggy would bin them both off!

I thought sinead would of been out of it by now because it got announced agesssssss ago!

Yea me too. She gets on my nerves!

Don't get me wrong I love the Scouse accent but hers is something else! Like nails on a blackboard!

You love the Scouse accent?!

Yes think I'm probably going to be in a minority there although it does sound better on lads than girls!

Does anyone else find Tegan just vile? That stupid fringe and horrible frumpy sandals she wears....

Tegan's fringe has annoyed me from day one it is not suitable for her face shape [emoji45]

I hate her fringe, it looks fake like a clip in one! The clothes and frumpy sandals don't flatter her at all. Does anyone else think Leela is getting a bit chubby as well?

I hate her fringe, it looks fake like a clip in one! The clothes and frumpy sandals don't flatter her at all. Does anyone else think Leela is getting a bit chubby as well?
Oh my god,I actually thought the other day how leelas double chin has really increased! I mean in real life as if Ziggy would be after someone like Tegan....been as we are bitching does anyone else find perrys turned up nose irritating?

God I actually love you guys!!

Lisa's pimps put on accent drives me up the wall I have to turn it off when he comes on!

I've missed loads!
But just seen that Derek raped Reenie. Why didn't she believe Porsche when she said Pete raped her?! Or is Reenie lying?!

I knew reenie was going to say that! Maybe she did believe porsche but couldnt cope with the thought that her own daughter went through what she did?

Eurgh Cleo and Pete still freak me out!

Harry is doing my head, he is acting like a spoilt, desperate little brat. I can't believe Leela lied about being pregnant as well, did she not see how that same scenario ended for Sienna??

Harry is doing my head, he is acting like a spoilt, desperate little brat. I can't believe Leela lied about being pregnant as well, did she not see how that same scenario ended for Sienna??
Was she around during the Sienna meltdown?!

I think she was. Because Sienna thought Peri was her daughter?

Latest posts

Back