Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read something about Mercedes! I'm gutted!

Me too. I'm a bit annoyed about it to be honest!

Me three!! [emoji17]

Hopefully Riley and Bobby will come back. Something has to go right for Mercedes.

Riley's dead isn't he?

Yea he got shot. His dad Carl has Bobby.

What?! I missed that [emoji24][emoji24][emoji107]

Yeah was a while ago before mitzeee moved to America! So I think I've finally caught up Freddie's finger twitching does that mean he's still alive?

I'm watching a he omnibus. In surprised how much I've seen this week! Haha

I hate Lyndsey even more now she was always annoying but now even Kim is better than her lol!

She makes Kim look sane now!

I haven't seen holly oaks in ages but decided to turn it on last week for the 20th anniversary. Well, house prices must really be more out of control than I thought in London because all the cockneys live in Chester now. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thought I was watching eastenders!

I hate Lindsey, its ridiculous that Kim is covering up for her. Did Charlie see her face when she murdered Dr S'avage?

I think so he had a flashback last night didn't he and it showed her face xx

Peri is such a brat, really don't like her character, I'm glad Tom chose Steph over her.

I think the lindsey storyline is silly now. She has composed herself for all these months and killed people here and there and now all of a sudden she is murdering everyone in sight?
On another note how skinny is nico?

I'm confused I thought Freddie was alive as his hand moved when he was in the back of Trevor's car?

Thats what i thought but they said the post mortem showed that he died of a heart attack.

So lindsey has now tried to kill her own sister. I hope she gets caught soon, her character has become really annoying since she git revealed as the killer.

First time watching Hollyoaks since Freddie was found in the back of Trevor's car... What have I missed? X

Latest posts

Back