Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone figured out how shinead got out of the whole trevor situation? What happened about the cop he killed too?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone figured out how shinead got out of the whole trevor situation? What happened about the cop he killed too?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think they forgot lol :S

LolliDolli💋

I'm hoping Tom will mention he saw Sienna breast feeding and it will open up some doors!

LolliDolli💋

Holy cow iv just watched your Tuesday nights episode, stes dad!! What a wee rat! Grrr

I'd like to know why Tom has not told Darren or anyone else about Sienna's trying to breast feed Oscar! Freak!!

Say whaaaat!? Havent watched for a month or two!! Sounds like a Weirdo.... X

OMG she gave Darren the watch Nancy brought for him!! I know it's not real life but I seriously hate sienna. Shed a tear when Darren told Nancy she was staying at the hospital :(

Sienna needs to get found out soon. It's driving me insane!

Sounds like I've missed sooooo much. Caught a few mins tonight - has browning killed cindy???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like I've missed sooooo much. Caught a few mins tonight - has browning killed cindy???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well she wasnt dead but i dont know now that all them sheves fell on her!! He makes me want to VOM!! I love mercedes though!!

[QUOTE=Nails

Why can't she just start slipping up now she's driving me crazy I sit and grrrrr at the tv when she's on like my dog out the window to a cat! Haha. I was shocked when she gave Darren that watch I couldn't believe it the horrible ***** haha 😳 x

The story lines are all becoming a bit OTT.
Poor Jon Paul, his BF is married to a copper and his son is Ste.
Darren doesn't believe his wife over the nanny.
Mercedes has yet again split with another fella with "issues"
Will is able to walk but no one knows.

I know the soap is meant to deal with current issues but these are all a bit too much.

But I love watching it :) xx

The story lines are all becoming a bit OTT.
Poor Jon Paul, his BF is married to a copper and his son is Ste.
Darren doesn't believe his wife over the nanny.
Mercedes has yet again split with another fella with "issues"
Will is able to walk but no one knows.

I know the soap is meant to deal with current issues but these are all a bit too much.

But I love watching it :) xx

C'mon leely you can't be dissing oaks!! I'm all the way over in oz and I live for my morning you tube check for the night before episode haha one of the girls in the salon was asking me about it and I was telling her the ste and his dad episode, she was like wtf!! Haha I love the trash lol xx

C'mon leely you can't be dissing oaks!! I'm all the way over in oz and I live for my morning you tube check for the night before episode haha one of the girls in the salon was asking me about it and I was telling her the ste and his dad episode, she was like wtf!! Haha I love the trash lol xx

I'm not honestly, :)

I just think the story lines have become a bit far fetched.

I suppose I miss the good ol days with Jambo :) xx

What happened with stes dad? I need to get back into it! Xx

Really loving hollyoaks at the minute but wish the whole will thing would come out and sienna get caught :)

What happened with stes dad? I need to get back into it! Xx

He is married to a women who is a copper but he is also sleeping with Jon
Paul x

He is married to a women who is a copper but he is also sleeping with Jon
Paul x

And he nearly had a one night stand with his son (ste) but didn't realise til he saw pictures of ste and his mum and all the birthdays cards from him!

And he nearly had a one night stand with his son (ste) but didn't realise til he saw pictures of ste and his mum and all the birthdays cards from him!

:-0 !! Noooo!

I'm not honestly, :)

I just think the story lines have become a bit far fetched.

I suppose I miss the good ol days with Jambo :) xx

Aaawww jambo :) x

Aaawww jambo :) x

Finn is making a comeback this year! I well fancied him! He's the one that got with Tony's mum!
And Kirk is making an appearance later this year too!!

Finn is making a comeback this year! I well fancied him! He's the one that got with Tony's mum!
And Kirk is making an appearance later this year too!!

Kurt sorry, not Kirk!

Latest posts

Back