Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to know why Tom has not told Darren or anyone else about Sienna's trying to breast feed Oscar! Freak!!

He did but sienna talked her way out of it to Darren and so Darren told Tom it was normal because darren didn't realise what actually happened, so frustrating!!!! Hope this doesn't drag on through her 'pregnancy' although it was weird that she flushed her pill to get pregnant but then crude and looked sad wen she first read the test, xx

Crude lol meant cried^^

He did but sienna talked her way out of it to Darren and so Darren told Tom it was normal because darren didn't realise what actually happened, so frustrating!!!! Hope this doesn't drag on through her 'pregnancy' although it was weird that she flushed her pill to get pregnant but then crude and looked sad wen she first read the test, xx

Yeah I knew Darren misunderstood Tom, I don't like this story line (sign of a good one though when it affects us so much lol) and seriously wtf is with Maxine! Grrrr

Yeah I knew Darren misunderstood Tom, I don't like this story line (sign of a good one though when it affects us so much lol) and seriously wtf is with Maxine! Grrrr

Maxine is changing, being controlled just as Anna explained had happened to her, Ash sees that and recognises it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Im pretty sure oscar and charlie were both in the room and she just took them? May be wrong though! This whole storyline just reminds me of the film the hand that rocks the cradle!

Surely all the police have to do is finger print the cooker, and the ties used to tie sienna up to see Nancy hadn't touched them??
Oscar was in the room when Sienna was saying it all to Nancy but not sure where Charlie was x

Surely all the police have to do is finger print the cooker, and the ties used to tie sienna up to see Nancy hadn't touched them??
Oscar was in the room when Sienna was saying it all to Nancy but not sure where Charlie was x

Hehe I love how upset we all are over it! I'm so jealous it's my Friday night here so you will see the end of the weeks one before me lol x

Sienna had designs on Darren so hatched a plan to split Darren and Nancy up. Nancy had become addicted to codeine but managed to wean herself off. Sienna started spiking her tea with codeine to make it look like she was on it again, acting all wild and the sleeping the next, which started the fights. They separated and sienna moved in to help with the baby etc. sienna and Darren sleep together, she "claimed" that she's pregnant, convinces D to be a family, sets nancy up by telling her D wants N out of his life and convinces her to run away with Oscar (her baby) and Charlie (her nephew) and hands N her car keys.
Meanwhile Sienna then cuts her head, turns the gas on, turns on the ovens and ties herself to the table leg making it look like N attacked her.
Car chase ensues, almost killing herself and the kids, she's arrested.

It would have taken me hours to narrow that down. Well done! Lol! Xx

But let's not forget poor tony 😳could of cried when his hair was getting shaved off then he went to Diane bless him hope he gets through the cancer too!

I think Charlie was in the room as nancy was standing with both kids when she left so he would of seen, he needs to tell Darren! Haha. Andddddd sienna only flushed the pills 2 weeks ago didn't think it came up on pregnancy test that soon? Xx

Haha just read later this month jack plans to propose to Frankie an sienna walks in the pub and thinks the 'will you marry me' banner is for her an says yes infront of the whole pub before anything is even mentioned about whos getting married , moron! X

But let's not forget poor tony 😳could of cried when his hair was getting shaved off then he went to Diane bless him hope he gets through the cancer too!

I think Charlie was in the room as nancy was standing with both kids when she left so he would of seen, he needs to tell Darren! Haha. Andddddd sienna only flushed the pills 2 weeks ago didn't think it came up on pregnancy test that soon? Xx

Jesus I was balling my eyes out this morning watching that scene xx

I talk about hollyoaks like it's real life! I've just watched the part where nancy takes the kids again and Nancy was holding Oscar and Charlie was stood next to her with Sienna still stood there with no cuts on her head!!! Stupid Darren needs to believe his wife!! This story line is making me mad :irked:

Aw poor tony but i did think he looked better with that mullett all shaved off!

At some point Darren will let it sink in what Nancy has said and Sienna will trip up.
And I'll be there going "IN YOUR FACE"
But I don't think Nancy will ever forgive Darren now.
I was so sad for Tony. He's been in it so long!
I wonder if Myra is killed off or she leaves the oaks??
Dr Browning will get banged up I reckon!

Ooh and when Nancy was at the Roscoes, I think Joe believed Nancy. Maybe him and Sandy will help her?

I can't wait to catch up on Monday! Friday is my late night at work so missed it tonight.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Except I just realised I'mgoing down south to stay with a friend! Aarrrgggghhh can you keep me up to date please lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

aahhh wait till you's see Mondays if you's having already. all I can say is BOAK! does anyone know how sienna will get found out! it's bugging me trying to think how they will catch her. cant believe Darren won't believe nancy :(! and I know poor tony, I though ste was going to shave his aswell for him lol. x

I don't know why but I reckon sienna might be lying about being pregnant, god knows how she managed to get to extra stripe on the test but I think that's why she cried cause it was negative.

I don't know why but I reckon sienna might be lying about being pregnant, god knows how she managed to get to extra stripe on the test but I think that's why she cried cause it was negative.

it never showed u the test did it? I was thinking that she was kidding on! she did look sad & not happy when she looked at it! u did see her popping her pills down the pan tho. don't know. just hope it's not dragged out! her and her dad ste evil! poor maxine is falling for him too. wonder where that story will go!

Latest posts

Back