Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen in a magazine today.... Dr Browning does kill Myra!! It showed him with a gun faced at Myra, I thought it was going to be the other bloke. (The one who just found out Jackie is in Spain) don't know his name xx

Leely

From what I've seen in a magazine today.... Dr Browning does kill Myra!! It showed him with a gun faced at Myra, I thought it was going to be the other bloke. (The one who just found out Jackie is in Spain) don't know his name xx

Leely

Trevor!!!!!

I've just seen yesterday's tv guide that comes with the paper & saw the same picture! Missed loads last week hope I don't miss this week!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just caught up on hollyoaks today, can't believe sienna stole the baby scan or even how she's going to keep this false act up :s grrr but on another note, is it just me or does anyone think Trevor is yummy? Lol

I can see that in a bad boy sort of way. And he was the same when he was in corrie.

I can see that in a bad boy sort of way. And he was the same when he was in corrie.

Oh yes, I forgot he was in it lol duh, he went after Tina didn't he?

Yeah he was the loan shark her dad got money from then there was something when terry duckworth came back. He kidnapped Rita but the police got him.

Do any of you read digital spy??
Cindy discovers she's pregnant with Dr Brownings baby!!!! Ooooooh!!!!!

Shocking!!!! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooohhhhhh supposed to be doing tea but glued to the telly!!!!

OMG!!!! knew it was coming but stil omg!

Iv missed a few episodes last week, but reading all your messages on here, im now up to date lol.

Just caught up on hollyoaks today, can't believe sienna stole the baby scan or even how she's going to keep this false act up :s grrr but on another note, is it just me or does anyone think Trevor is yummy? Lol

I preferred Warren ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just read next weeks spoilers, gutted to find out Sienna's still not getting found out yet, not a mention of her again! Looks dramatic though!

Oh my goodness!! He shot myra :( just catching up whilst doing the ironing. Roll on 7pm! Lol x

I am just going to watch catch up. I hate missing out x

Leely

[QUOTE=Nails
I'm not entirely sure!!!
You don't actually see him point the gun. She could have fallen back in shock!! I think there's a twist!

Nails I'm not entirely sure!!! You don't actually see him point the gun. She could have fallen back in shock!! I think there's a twist![/quote said:
Was there not a little hole in her jacket where she was shot. Knowing hollyoaks there will be a twist. Xx

I don't think so! Did you see one?

Latest posts

Back