Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, had a sneak peak at tomorrow's episode!!! Very over the top but definitely not what I expected!
Is this week Will's final week before he's due to leave the show?
The Tom storyline is driving me a little mad, a bit too similar to the Mercedes storyline when Silas trapped her and the Pheobe/George kidnapped storyline - still good but Sienna needs to be found out now!!
As you can tell, I also get very much into the soap haha!

I'm confused by a part if tonight's, I won't go into to much detail but how was the second door locked when the keys where in the first? If that makes sense?

I missed it so will look forward to 6.30!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm confused by a part if tonight's, I won't go into to much detail but how was the second door locked when the keys where in the first? If that makes sense?

Lol I thought that! Maybe she has separate bundles of keys 0.o

Lol I thought that! Maybe she has separate bundles of keys 0.o
Deff a Cock up on their part, she clearly left the key in the outside of the bottom door, I can't even recall seeing more keys on the fob either tho I'm sure I'm wrong on that part.

Not the first 'oddity' tho.. If anyone still has the blast episode go back and rewatch from when Sinead says she has a surprise for Doug and Ste and goes into the bedroom to find the bag of money is a bomb, she turns to look out of the room then runs shouting out... WELL, as she notices the bomb n turns around there is a woman in the room wearing a blue top to the right, you can see her hair and bare arm too, she tries to move further behind the wall on the right but doesn't manage it, she's still in shot.... She stayed there when Sinead started running out shouting.. She would have been blown to bits!!
Yeah yeah I know the whole thing is fake but that bit annoyed me lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my gosh, had a sneak peak at tomorrow's episode!!! Very over the top but definitely not what I expected!
Is this week Will's final week before he's due to leave the show?
The Tom storyline is driving me a little mad, a bit too similar to the Mercedes storyline when Silas trapped her and the Pheobe/George kidnapped storyline - still good but Sienna needs to be found out now!!
As you can tell, I also get very much into the soap haha!

I get way too involved!! My name is Fiona and I am a Hollyoaks addict!!! My friend works in Heathrow airport and checked Will in for a flight to LA! She reckons he's quite fit in the flesh!!!

Im sure sienna will be found out this week as the police are tracing her phone where they will obviously find them all their and tom will spill?

Surely the police will be doing some investigating & have a good look around that house! Tom has to be found soon!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Argh omg omg omg I was on the edge of my seat every time they almost found Tom.
And every time it did a close up of Dodger ;) I love a man with a bit of passion in his eyes haha!!

Laura xx

Argh omg omg omg I was on the edge of my seat every time they almost found Tom.
And every time it did a close up of Dodger ;) I love a man with a bit of passion in his eyes haha!!

Laura xx

HA HA!!! He's hot even when he's spitting and screaming!

HA HA!!! He's hot even when he's spitting and screaming!

I don't think I've EVER seen him look ugly! He was way too good for Texas.
I loved him with Maxine for about 3 minutes until I remembered about her and Patrick :(
Ahhhhh poor sexy Dodge.

Laura xx

I noticed that too with the second locked door and Tom, doesn't make sense!!
They'll probably drag the Tom storyline on, I'm guessing up until Christmas at least as a Christmas storyline? Most soaps save all their drama until then, don't know how Hollyoaks is going to get more dramatic?! Haha
Also, surely the TV wouldn't work when he fidgeted with the Ariel to get a signal or maybe it hasn't turned digital in that area yet? ;) haha
Also, on a different subject, why hasn't Jon-Paul spall the beans about his relationship with Ste's dad?
I also thought the Ziggy and Ruby storyline was supposed to be turning into something big but that's kind of quietened down again?

I want to know how Sienna knew about the house?
She wasn't at the will reading was she? Did she meet her mother before she came back into their life as Will's nurse.
As
I thought their mother left when dodger and sienna were little. I'm so confused x

Leely x

I reckon the house has got something to do with Patricks secret and how sienna keeps referring to her being on her own and the book she had with the picture of someone behind bars. Maybe her dad used to lock her in there? I think will either changed the will or made Anna change it?

That room was Sienna's as a little kid but why locked down there is the question.

My daughter has a theory..
She thinks Patrick abused Sienna as a child and got her pregnant.
She said there were references about it that made no sense at the time of Sienna being pregnant.
Anna knew something was going on with Patrick and Sienna as references were made to that to in a conversation between Patrick and Anna.
She thinks Patrick and Sienna lived there after Anna left with Dodger.
And she thinks the contents of the trunk/case were 'wrong' pictures of Sienna and/or other girls.
Will knows what's in that trunk/case and knows Patrick is hiding a huge secret.

It will be interesting to see how much her theory is right lol.

That room was Sienna's as a little kid but why locked down there is the question.

She said there were references about it that made no sense at the time of Sienna being pregnant.
Anna knew something was going on with Patrick and Sienna as references were made to that to in a conversation between Patrick and Anna.
And she thinks the contents of the trunk/case were 'wrong' pictures of Sienna and/or other girls.

Oh my days this seems so far fetched it's probably going to be spot on haha!
Or we will all be expecting this now and it'll be something completely out of the blue. I can't wait to find out!!

Laura xx

Wow I thought I got involved haha. That could be true though! I would definitely say that was Sienna's room though when she was little! Not sure how she would of got the keys for it though?! Hmm I hope it all comes out soon about sienna! And I really want to know Patricks secret too now you've got me really thinking! Buuuuut who's the lad he took Maxine to see and said he had helped him sort his life? How did Patrick know about all that and what's he done to him? Xx

:O and that's when he realised it was wrong and had the snip!!

Laura xx

Abbie, I think Patrick took Kevin off and away to keep him from Maxine as he knew their was something blossoming.. From the look in Kevin's face and seeing that he wanted to tell Maxine more makes me think the lad had no choice in whatever Patrick set up but I'm sure it wasn't as good as he made out.
Patrick has groomed Maxine, and she's around the same age as Sienna!!

Laura, yep ;) crossed my mind too.. And the fact she knew all about it. Not the kind of thing you'd normally share with your child.
Maybe the vasectomy to ensure no misshaps n he could continue his abusive ways.

Anna said he was abusive, I'm sure everyone thought mentally, physically and emotionally... Maybe she knew otherwise.

Girls, we should be detectives lol ;)

Abbie, I think Patrick took Kevin off and away to keep him from Maxine as he knew their was something blossoming.. From the look in Kevin's face and seeing that he wanted to tell Maxine more makes me think the lad had no choice in whatever Patrick set up but I'm sure it wasn't as good as he made out.
Patrick has groomed Maxine, and she's around the same age as Sienna!!

Laura, yep ;) crossed my mind too.. And the fact she knew all about it. Not the kind of thing you'd normally share with your child.
Maybe the vasectomy to ensure no misshaps n he could continue his abusive ways.

Anna said he was abusive, I'm sure everyone thought mentally, physically and emotionally... Maybe she knew otherwise.

Girls, we should be detectives lol ;)

Oh yeh that's true! Thanks for clearing it up haha.

Didn't Patrick make out Anna was insane though? Like sienna did to nancy? sienna and Patrick are both wrong in many ways so there probably is some sick twisted plot we will find out eventually! And Maybe he uses Maxine because he couldn't use sienna anymore an that's why sienna was jealous of their relationship because he wasn't just hers? Maybe she's as sick as him and they had a relationship who knows! X

Just had to google this now my head is full of 101 ideas it could be haha...

People say Patrick abused sienna and Anna walked in and that's when it started with Patrick trying to make out Anna crazy?

Also Patrick made her pregnant and the box is full of memories of them pair and sienna and Patrick have some weirdly too close relationship.. someone mentioned a diary? I missed the episode will found out so I'm not sure but some say the diary could be Sienna's from growing up or Patricks filed with what he used to do to her!

Also someone said sienna may have got pregnant when she was younger by someone else and Patrick trapped her in that room until the baby was born and either killed the baby or abandoned it!

Annnnnd I read now Patricks moved to Maxine Sienna's moved to Darren and she's trying to get the control Patrick had on her to Darren!

Hmmm it all makes me think and now I just want to know but it probably won't come out for another week or 6! Lol xx

Latest posts

Back