Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on my holibobs so have caught up on 4oD. Oh my, the Leanne thing was so so sad.
And didn't see the Maxine thing coming?!

Will is being found out soon as he's leaving in November.
Looking forward to tonight's and e4! Says on their Facebook page that it's a special edition tonight for their 18th birthday??

The tony & diane bit was lovely. So happy its all turned out well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just read next weeks spoilers!! Week very excited!

Must go and look........

I give phoebe and Vincent 5 minutes !

Laura xx

Its all looking rather exciting! Hopefully sienna will get found out very soon.

It has seemed to have calmed down now. Everythings normal lol need sienna, will and patrick all found out to get the excitement going again but phoebe is getting annoying with the whole Vincent thing grrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its calmed down for a few days anyway......

It has seemed to have calmed down now. Everythings normal lol need sienna, will and patrick all found out to get the excitement going again but phoebe is getting annoying with the whole Vincent thing grrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I agree, the Vincent storyline is getting on my nerves!!!

Yeah I agree, the Vincent storyline is getting on my nerves!!!

And me! Loved tonight's first look though! Loving Nancy's return and hmmm Sienna's comeuppance may soon be here!! X

And me! Loved tonight's first look though! Loving Nancy's return and hmmm Sienna's comeuppance may soon be here!! X

I know!! Love it! Go Chloe (I think that's her name) you gotta love some blackmail!!
And I love Nancy's haircut now. The fringe and long bob did her no favours!!

Did anyone see the wallpaper in the house Mercedes is staying in? Any idea how to find out where they got it? Lol

I must've missed first look last night. Could've sworn I watched it! But have had 3 bad nights with my little lady so was very sleep deprived lol. So is sienna going to buy chloes baby? Chloe looks much further along than sienna so how will she get round that one? And nancy & joe????

Omg just watched E4's couldn't help myself :)

Just watched first look and do not want to spoil it for the 6.30 folk but OMG!!!! Sienna really is evil and HAS to get found out!!!!

I knew it! Lol

Oh my godddd I've just caught up on first look, had no one to turn to and go ohh myyy gooddddd at the end hahaha! Did NOT see that coming!! x

Oh my godddd I've just caught up on first look, had no one to turn to and go ohh myyy gooddddd at the end hahaha! Did NOT see that coming!! x

That's what this thread is for! I saw it coming but was still OMGing at the end!

I love the wallpaper in patrick and maxines flat!! It would go lovely with my sofa but cant find it anywhere lol! Who remembers nancys barbie clock?! Apparantly oaks auctioned it off on ebay if id had known i soo would have bid lol. Siennas driving me crazy. I must admit i thought tom was going to be dead seen as only 4 have died in the blast and was supposed to be 5 and they would recover his video camera. Who knows whats going to happen now!

I hate Sienna. Hopefully Will kills her next week. x

Leely x

Latest posts

Back