Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we're onto something here girls!!!
Gonna be funny if it turns out we're completely wrong lol.
Proper got me thinking now though! Information overload!
I'm away this weekend so in gonna miss Friday and Mondays. And I won't have internet :O

Laura xx

I think we're onto something here girls!!!
Gonna be funny if it turns out we're completely wrong lol.
Proper got me thinking now though! Information overload!
I'm away this weekend so in gonna miss Friday and Mondays. And I won't have internet :O

Laura xx

Haha would be funny if we were all wrong! And it's just she's a daddy's girl and nothing happened that were all thinking now haha :/. Yourll have to watch Fridays Thursday lol. I can't imagine It coming out just yet anyway with the big will story line an missing tom and browning in Cindy's freezer there's too much going on to bring out that story I think xx

I love how engrossing this is lately ;)

Laura that's not good, I hope you manage to catch up before you miss too much.
I'd be recording, saving and checking for repeats everywhere if I were you ;)
You could pop into a TV shop whilst away and pretend on browsing for a new TV at Oaks time ;) a junkie needs to get their fix anyhow they can lol that's my excuse anyway haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love how engrossing this is lately ;)

Laura that's not good, I hope you manage to catch up before you miss too much.
I'd be recording, saving and checking for repeats everywhere if I were you ;)
You could pop into a TV shop whilst away and pretend on browsing for a new TV at Oaks time ;) a junkie needs to get their fix anyhow they can lol that's my excuse anyway haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lmao that's a top idea :D
I can't watch it tonight I'm setting off at 6pm!! That's why u watched today's yesterday!
I'll have to have a big catch up Monday I'm recording them :p

I'm already starting to shake!! Knowin I'll be goin cold turkey all weekend haha
Annahdmaammandbrnemaajis
Sorry I had a major tremor there lol

Laura xx

Will nearly made Patrick blurt out his secret (tonight's C4 episode) and then he interrupts him aaaaaagggggggg!!!!!
Don't think anythings going to come out for a while as I hear the Maxine abuse story starts up again in the new year.

and browning in Cindy's freezer there's too much going on

hahahaha I forgot about that!! so glad I'm not the only obsessed with hollyoaks person haha I get terrorised in my house for watching it!! for those of you who watched tonight's last night - the ending oh my god I was fist pumping hahaha x

I think you all might be right with the Sienna/Patrick abuse storyline. Theres obviously something about that room & house. Especially her face when Dodger said you never have to see it again. A friend of mine thinks that Sienna might get away with kidnapping Tom by saying Will had him all along. Its all so exciting!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

hahahaha I forgot about that!! so glad I'm not the only obsessed with hollyoaks person haha I get terrorised in my house for watching it!! for those of you who watched tonight's last night - the ending oh my god I was fist pumping hahaha x

Yes!! The words "what goes around, comes around" spring to mind! Even the boyf was watching!!!

Sienna will 'miscarry' now I bet!

Thats what I thought. The stress and trauma of it all. And poor tom :(

I've not watched tonight's yet but can't help getting involved in the thread - think my Hollyoaks addiction also includes my addiction to this thread hahaha
I never even thought of how Sienna would cover up the Tom kidnap but I definitely think she'll cover her tracks and say Will captured him but surely Tom will say different once he knows Darren is actually alive?
Now that everyone has mentioned the guessing of Patrick/Sienna abuse story, it actually seems realistic!!
Can't wait to catch up on today's tomorrow! It's so addictive!

So I'm all caught up! Cold turkey wasn't too bad for a few days.

Cannot actually believe Sienna didn't get found out when they where at the house though. It's draaaaaaagging !

Laura xx

So I'm all caught up! Cold turkey wasn't too bad for a few days.

Cannot actually believe Sienna didn't get found out when they where at the house though. It's draaaaaaagging !

Laura xx

I know it needs to come out now! There concentrating on the Trevor and tony story line now though so probably be a while longer before sienna and Patricks secrets come out! X

My tv has been on blink the past week, so thank you to this thread I can keep up with what's going on,

I really don't want Tony to get caught up with Trevor and the drug stuff :(

I don't want Tony to get caught up in Trevor & Frasers drug dealing. Just checked the spoilers for next week & I think the Tom thing might come out next week.

I have a feeling that tom will come back and tell darren that sienna kidnapped him saying the explosion was his fault, but darren won't believe him and only thinks tom is trying to get rid of sienna.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know I really don't want Tony to get involved. Just let him be happy with Diane and the babies! In real life people are actually happy sometimes haha.

Oh no don't say that about Darren not believing that's horrible and probably something they will do! He has that fake paper though doesn't he that he could show Darren.

Laura xx

Omg different holly. Do not like!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg different holly. Do not like!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree! It's weird they have changed her an it's only been a few weeks since we last saw her!! X

Latest posts

Back