Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use digital spy too. Keep missing it at the moment as my little girl has started playing up at bedtime & is a nightmare to settle.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Sienna episode is Friday (or Thursday on first look) can't wait!!!!

a little funny info for you Oak Folk
i just saw an advert on tv and thought im sure that looks like Sam Lomax... and it was!
she is an Aunt Bessie yorkshire pud granny haha.
Detective Sam

a little funny info for you Oak Folk
i just saw an advert on tv and thought im sure that looks like Sam Lomax... and it was!
she is an Aunt Bessie yorkshire pud granny haha.
Detective Sam

Haha I noticed that too!

I was like thats her off Hollyoaks. Got strange looks from the OH. Got a bit excited lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Sienna episode is Friday (or Thursday on first look) can't wait!!!!

I thought it was 13th December? At the engagement party? X

[QUOTE=Nails

I'll have to look out for the aunt Bessie advert, hadn't noticed! I did get all excited when I watched the movie The Wedding Date as Patricks in that! He plays the same swarmy creepy type in that too.

Search YOUTUBE for fall of sienna. The trailer is looking good.

Kicks off Friday 13th :)

Can not wait for next week now after watching that trailer! Can't wait for it all to come out, I also hope Patricks secret comes out x

Now you have mentioned adverts, I just saw one about domestic violence that shows the Patrick and Maxine situation

[QUOTE=Nails

Another week? I can't wait another week!

Nails Another week? I can't wait another week! Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app[/quote said:
Haha I know. Im wishing my life away!

I've watched the trailer... So excited!!!! X

Supposedly Sienna tries to kiss Dodger?? That's the goss on Instagram!

Supposedly Sienna tries to kiss Dodger?? That's the goss on Instagram!

Nooooooo!!! I mean I would but they're brother & sister.

Did anyone see the end of last nights first look? What's going to happen to Tom now?? Gosh I can't wait for Sienna to be found out!

I did. Wonder if Patrick will side with sienna or take tom back to the village and play the hero.

I did. Wonder if Patrick will side with sienna or take tom back to the village and play the hero.

He will probably side with Sienna as she will probably tell him she will let out his secret?

Did anyone see the end of last nights first look? What's going to happen to Tom now?? Gosh I can't wait for Sienna to be found out!

I thought that too. Been hunting through digital spy trying to find the answer!!

Latest posts

Back