Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It brought me to tears and normally tv/films have no effect on me (other than when I was pregnant..... Oh now I'm worried I'm pregnant again lol) but when she was reading the story and they made her finish it there! How can anyone be so dam cruel! It's quite obvious she is loved!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Poor Sinead, I'm not a fan of her character but I do feel sorry for her. I would fall to pieces if my kids got taken away. On another note Freddie is still taking a poo :)

She didn't make it easy on herself when she had her court hearing.

On another note, Maxine has knuckles she should use them!

I wish the maxine and patrick story would be dealt with, its getting boring now. I don't like Alex either, it is like having Browning back.

I just want Maxine to stand up to both sienna and Patrick!! Can't wait for that to happen!

Would love it if Mitzeee came back and put Patrick in his place!

Girls, I've been away for a week and have missed so much can someone bring me up to date.
Last I saw was Diane has Katie and Nancy and Darren got back together!!!

I've seen 2 episodes this week so I'd also like an update too please xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You guys have missed so much 😣 so Freddie persuaded sinead to kidnap the baby and run away to Ireland, she decided just as they were getting on ferry that it was wrong and wanted to take her back but was too late as Ste had already told Diane where they were going and had them arrested.

Patrick got Maxine a puppy because she lonely and thinks she will have to stay home and not go out (she went out drinking with Sienna and he spiked her drink so she got really drunk and he told her she had been flirting and she couldn't remember that she hadnt) and he being his evil horrible abusive self. The puppy ate Sienna's diary talking bout how she thinks she found her daughter. Maxine read it and wanted to tell Patrick but Sienna is bribing her that she will tell him she doing community service.

And Paul Brownings son is back and sleeping with Mercedes trying to spy on her!

I've seen all that in bits so maybe I'm not as far behind as I thought.

Have you seen the new trailer for this spring http://youtu.be/K064afZi_DU

Looks good!! Really hoping Finn gets his just desserts!!

Yes!! It looks intense!

Yes it looks fab!

Just watched E4 :eek:

E4 episode tonight!!! Noooooo

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Ooh that Finn is so evil!

Don't tell me don't tell me. I haven't seen today's yet!!
Ok tell me haha 🙈🙉

Laura xx

Surely when sandy rang Robbie about his statement change he woulda said no that's not what I wrote... Dragging it out again!! Xx

Agghh hollyoaks is so frustrating some times! I wish the John Paul story would just come out now.. Although it's gripping viewing, but so looonnnngggggg at the same time!

Latest posts

Back