Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dodger ... YES!! He is like perfection all wrapped into one!!

I don't think Freddie is hot ... But they is something about him 😉

I seem to have had a memory lapse... Who's Cameron??!

Cameron is Leela's ex and I think Peri's dad. Sam framed him years ago for a crime he didn't commit and he's been in prison for years. He's just been released

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What happened to Maxine's dog?!

Didn't Patrick give him to a dogs home but tell Maxine that he'd run away?

That's exactly what he did !
Didn't he try and blame her for losing him and said basically she had killed him ? Something like that

Didn't Patrick give him to a dogs home but tell Maxine that he'd run away?

Did he? I really don't remember :/ just realised I couldn't remember where it had got to.

Ooooo yeah I remember the van came into the village n Patrick gave it in!

Tony & sinaed make me wanna vom!

Tony and Sinead are so cringe! Freddie is becoming even nastier and slimier than before. Cant believe What Ziggy and Sam did in first look :( I was really rooting for Ziggy and Leela but it looks like Cameron will ruin that.

Tony and Sinead are so cringe! Freddie is becoming even nastier and slimier than before. Cant believe What Ziggy and Sam did in first look :( I was really rooting for Ziggy and Leela but it looks like Cameron will ruin that.

Yeh I think ziggy will lose her over it. He will admit to her that he and Sam did it to get rid of Cameron. And he will plead for her not to leave him but she will go get Cameron released and stay with him

Ooo what did ziggy and Sam do?

Just watched yesterday's! I really hate Sam now. I hope leela and Cameron get together :)

What Sam did was so wrong but i think she is just so desperate now. Her whole family is falling apart.

Maxine eating that whole cake til she throws up is awful. She's pregnant!!! How can he do that to her?
I would love to know how Patrick feels n why he does it. I feel everything Maxine's going through but I would really love to understand the brain of a "man" that abuses someone he loves? Does that make sense...

Does he actually love her though? Or does he just love controlling anyone and everyone? Surely if he loved her when they met he wouldn't have made her change so much? I think he enjoys seeing how far he can push her.

A lot of abusers are abused when they were younger so for some its what they believe to be correct. We don't know anything about his childhood (sorry I might have missed this if it has been covered as I haven't watched every episode).

His job is a position of power, so maybe he feels the same in his personal life x

The storyline though has gone on for quite a while now (I appreciate its like that in real life) but for viewing purposes I do think its been too long x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pinkcouture I ask the same questions. Does he really love her to cause her harm n make her squirm? Does he seek potentially weak woman to manipulate?! I wanna know what's going on in his head!

Anna I can see what you mean, he's a head teacher n has a lot of power so it "should" be the same way at home! Your right we don't know his past. Although Brendon's story was very sad, it explained a hell of a lot of his bad behaviour and that was good to watch.

So the wedding next week! Cannot wait!

It sounds like he gets a kick out of controlling women because he did it to Sienna and Anna as well. We still dont know what his big secret is so hopefully that will be revealed next week. Its been going on for too long now because it came out that he had a secret back when Will was losing the plot!

Its not a comfortable storyline for me right now as I've recently had a friend trying to come out of an abusive - physically & mentally- relationship. Seeing her reaction to the break up & seeing her make excuses for his behaviour has been awful. She's finally getting there but has gone from a strong confident, independent woman to a nervpus wreck!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no! Sooo close

Latest posts

Back