Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand how the knife got in the bag? Am i being dumb?

Haven't watched Hollyoaks for yonks until this evening, omg what has happened to Cindy? She was a bitchy snob and is now seeing dead people?? What have I missed??

xXx

I dont understand how the knife got in the bag? Am i being dumb?

No your not being dumb I wondered that too. As the bag wouldn't have been left alone anywhere between dodger telling Patrick and Maxine getting to the airport. Odd!

I think Patrick was bugging the flat, somehow pretended to be the taxi driver, slipped the knife into the bag whilst getting it from boot, and called airport to warn them as the ticket lady knew about the bag before she'd even asked Maxine who she was etc... Fishy!!

Does anyone watch the 100? Ricky whittle is going to be in it playing one of the grounders! Calvin Valentine hubba hubba

Also not happy with her getting caught. Okay dodger could n probably put it in the bag cos she broke his heart n could have told the airport n described her. That's that solved maybe... But Patrick being there when she would have been long gone doesn't make sense.... Frigging frustrated!

Was nice to see Maxine looking glamorous again I hope she doesn't marry him though x

I agree, Maxine looked beautiful. How long has it been since she looked like this!?

Ive just been stood screaming at the screen even my fella was on his feet watching

miss Beauty-licious

Finally! Hopefully the marriage just gets annulled. Bet Dodger feels terrible for ruining her escape plan now!

I didn't expect that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Didn't expect it either! But yes!!!! At last!

I'm so happy it all came out in such a public way! Can't wait to see the aftermath.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait either, I wanted to watch it there and then.

Also yesterday's first look was a little insight to Patricks behaviour and I understand a bit better. It's clear he absolutely loves Maxine, but for years he was "at the bottom of the food chain" so now he always wants to be in control of everything because for years he wasn't. But I never understand that he went through being abused n now is the abuser but knowing exactly what it's like. I know this is very very common but it's something I just don't understand!

I heard that dodger beats Patrick, Maxine goes to the us, and sienna gets dodger arrested for beating Patrick to stop him leaving her to go with Maxine!

Can't wait either, I wanted to watch it there and then.

Also yesterday's first look was a little insight to Patricks behaviour and I understand a bit better. It's clear he absolutely loves Maxine, but for years he was "at the bottom of the food chain" so now he always wants to be in control of everything because for years he wasn't. But I never understand that he went through being abused n now is the abuser but knowing exactly what it's like. I know this is very very common but it's something I just don't understand!

I'm not 100% he was telling the truth tho!

Ah okay EmmaLou, I didn't see that but now you've said it I can see what you mean. She's like a toy to him n he needs her to get his kicks. I just want to understand his weird mind!

Ah okay EmmaLou, I didn't see that but now you've said it I can see what you mean. She's like a toy to him n he needs her to get his kicks. I just want to understand his weird mind!

He just seemed to have responded with a complete cliche! And then once he had her he instantly went back to treating her like ****. If he had really meant what had happened to him I think he would of been more humble and tried to control himself until he had gone and got help

I am so glad after all the years hollyoaks was recognised this year as the best British soap. The story lines are amazing and the acting skills from sienna and sinaed are amazing . I love Dodger and i hope he beats Patricks bum tonight !!!!!

Latest posts

Back