Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed first look, what happened??

Hi can I say, I think Patrick is nico's dad!
I don't put nothing past that man 🙈

I find it so strange that they've made Dodger Nico's dad, they could have gone anywhere with that storyline but this is too weird

I missed first looks so will watch it monday.

Why do people think Patrick's nicos dad?!

Do we still not know what Will found out about him? Maybe it was just pictures of Sienna and the baby?!

I missed first looks so will watch it monday.

Why do people think Patrick's nicos dad?!

Do we still not know what Will found out about him? Maybe it was just pictures of Sienna and the baby?!

No we still don't know what Will found out, I don't think it's been mentioned since..

Yea its annoying me that Will found something so important and we still dont know what it was. We also dont know what the deal is with Patrick and Kevin.

Maybe Kevin was just the start to show us and Maxine the power he has and what he can do to people.
Can't wait to watch 2 episodes tomorrow.
I don't think they're gonna do a hollyoaks later this year 😕

Maybe Kevin was just the start to show us and Maxine the power he has and what he can do to people.
Can't wait to watch 2 episodes tomorrow.
I don't think they're gonna do a hollyoaks later this year

Hey who is kevin and what is the history. I just started watching a few months bk. Thank u x

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kevin was Maxine's friend and he disappeared (due to Patrick). One day Patrick took Maxine to see him at a university (months later) and he told her Patrick helped him get on his feet and he's doing so well. As they left Kevin and Patrick exchanged questionable looks.

Kevin was Maxine's friend and he disappeared (due to Patrick). One day Patrick took Maxine to see him at a university (months later) and he told her Patrick helped him get on his feet and he's doing so well. As they left Kevin and Patrick exchanged questionable looks.

Ok Cool . am up to speed now x

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

So Dodger actually is Nico's dad!!

Omg I'm behind! I'm never behind. I missed Monday's and first looks.

Lyndseys birth scene was awful! The baby looked about 3 months old!

Loved how quick it was over and done with just like Maxine's! If only it was like that in real life (37hours later!)

Yea in soap land babies seem to come within 10 minutes of the first contraction! You never see a long labour, or a c section. So does Lyndsey love Freddie or is she playing games again?

Loved how Freddie had to make a point of not cutting the cord?! And def think Lindsay is up to something.

I just can't decide if she is or not! Because just before the labour she was going to tell on him...... Do u think mercy is dead? X

I think Lynsey is up to something. It's too sudden and out of the blue.

Not happy with first looks at all 😥

I cant believe first look! Maybe Lyndsey is serious about Freddie because at the end of first look she said they should tell joe.

Latest posts

Back