Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
** sharan

Sent from my GoTab-GBT10 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well that backfired on Sienna!

Just catching up now. Of course dodger had to whip off his top to hold the baby. They never miss an opportunity!

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

So Tegan isn't pregnant? I never knew cancer could give a positive pregnancy test result, that must be awful thinking you had the best news ever and then finding out its actually the worst news :(

So Tegan isn't pregnant? I never knew cancer could give a positive pregnancy test result, that must be awful thinking you had the best news ever and then finding out its actually the worst news :(

They say it can show cancers in men but didn't know it was for women! I've not watched tonight's yet so will look forward to that!

Getting fed up with ste messing everything up now, its boring. Not sure I like Porsche either and that surprises me because the mcqueens are my guiltg pleasure!

Very confused with the Carmel storyline?! I know the actress who plays her is leaving, what's everyone's theory on what's going to happen?
Getting a bit bored of the Sonny storyline 😴😴

If she is leaving the soap you'd imagine herself and sonny will run off wi Kathleen angel. The trailer for next week looks good. Maybe Carmel is killed on the party train. It was just really lucky where ever she was she cud still get someone to tint her brows! Lol

Looks like John Paul is in a coffin in the advert. Hoping they don't kill him off! I thought Mercedes was leaving? There's another McQueen Celine to come in. I like Porsha!

Oh no hope poor old John Paul isn't killed off. Cud things get any worse for ste?!! Thought Carmel was for the chop.

Mercedes & carmel are leaving. Carmel is heading into the jungle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mercedes & carmel are leaving. Carmel is heading into the jungle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh really? Didn't know she was going into jungle! I really like Mercedes character on it, think she's had some good stories!

I think a few will get killed off in the train story. They usually do find it as an excuse to get rid of a few! Exciting :)

I keep reading that Carmel is getting killed off in a car accident...

Carmel is killed in a car crash not in the train crash. I really hope John Paul isn't killed off I want him to have a happy ending with ste! And I don't think he's leaving

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Right so according to Sky I have missed 52 episodes of hollyoaks.. (Obviously too much working) so if any of you lovely hollyoaks avid watchers could quickly help me out, I'm watching the omnibus and lost!
So,
Esther is having Graces baby, right?
Porsche is the new McQueen in town?
Carmel has gone missing?
Sunny is trying to kill Theresa?
Theresa has a new baby? And is out of jail?
Jason thinks Cindy is mental because of him?
How the hell I missed on 4 months I have no idea. Haha. X

Also, Maxines in prison??

Right so according to Sky I have missed 52 episodes of hollyoaks.. (Obviously too much working) so if any of you lovely hollyoaks avid watchers could quickly help me out, I'm watching the omnibus and lost!
So,
Esther is having Graces baby, right?
Porsche is the new McQueen in town?
Carmel has gone missing?
Sunny is trying to kill Theresa?
Theresa has a new baby? And is out of jail?
Jason thinks Cindy is mental because of him?
How the hell I missed on 4 months I have no idea. Haha. X

Lol 52 episodes. That's a lot of duvet days. Teresa got pregnant wi dodger's baby before she went to prison. She got freed when merci gave a fone to the police which had a recording of sonny admitting he was guilty.
Carmel is messed up in the head. We thought sonny had abducted her but now it looks like she is in cahoots wi sonny and planning to take Kathleen angel.
Maxine is in prison because she is accused of the hit and run where Patrick was the victim. Sienna was actually driving the car. She hates Patrick Coz he locked her up again but also she wanted Maxine out of the way coz sienna is mad about dodger. Turns out nico is dodger's daughter. Himself and sienna slept together when they were only 13 . They didn't know who each other were. Patrick brought sienna off before anyone realised.
Lol god a lot has happened!!

Lol 52 episodes. That's a lot of duvet days. Teresa got pregnant wi dodger's baby before she went to prison. She got freed when merci gave a fone to the police which had a recording of sonny admitting he was guilty.
Carmel is messed up in the head. We thought sonny had abducted her but now it looks like she is in cahoots wi sonny and planning to take Kathleen angel.
Maxine is in prison because she is accused of the hit and run where Patrick was the victim. Sienna was actually driving the car. She hates Patrick Coz he locked her up again but also she wanted Maxine out of the way coz sienna is mad about dodger. Turns out nico is dodger's daughter. Himself and sienna slept together when they were only 13 . They didn't know who each other were. Patrick brought sienna off before anyone realised.
Lol god a lot has happened!!

With a business, a new pup, an 18 month old & a full house decoration in the midst, it's a wonder I've only missed 'that many'.

But thank you, thank you for the update. I feel caught up enough to start again from today's catch up episodes.

On another note.. How is nico so normal if she was made by twins?! I wasn't expecting that!! Bloody hell.

Thanks again, you little star!

I stil dont think Dodger is Nicos dad, I think that was a way of Patrick stopping Sienna from finding out the real dad

I stil dont think Dodger is Nicos dad, I think that was a way of Patrick stopping Sienna from finding out the real dad

I think the same too! I think it's too obvious to be Patrick tho?!

Latest posts

Back