Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think grace killed mercy x

I think grace and mercy may well have faked her death to get Freddie framed

I thought the other night that Grace might be involved. I want The Patrick storyline to come to an end now, I'm bored of it. Is anyone else disappointed that Dodger is Nico's dad, thought it was a bit of an anticlimax

I'm bored of the Patrick story too! Dodger being Nico's dad is ridiculous too, such a dragged out storyline for a rubbish ending!

**SPOILER ALERT** (haha I know how annoying it is when you read something you don't want to)

Was talking to a customer about Hollyoaks & they mentioned a post that Hollyoaks put on SnapChat showing Mercedes falling over the balcony of the club and Freddie looking down on her.. Shows her heel getting caught & that causing her to fall apparently!

I'm bored of the Patrick story too! Dodger being Nico's dad is ridiculous too, such a dragged out storyline for a rubbish ending!

**SPOILER ALERT** (haha I know how annoying it is when you read something you don't want to)

Was talking to a customer about Hollyoaks & they mentioned a post that Hollyoaks put on SnapChat showing Mercedes falling over the balcony of the club and Freddie looking down on her.. Shows her heel getting caught & that causing her to fall apparently!

This scene was shown last night on first look and it wasn't Mercedes..

Just watching first look, what is Diane doing??

Very dissapointed about Dodger being nicos father. He's less attractive now.
I think Lindsey or grace stabbed Mercedes.

I was really disappointed about Dodger being the Dad. It was a rubbish ending to the story and I still feel like it's unfinished. Maybe thats because I dont like the outcome lol.

First look was quite good last night. I loved Nancy's stunt at the end, Patrick is going to be on the warpath though! I hope Theresa is ok, she is one of my favourites :(

I loved the end of first looks! I'm so dissapointed they didn't do a hollyoaks later this year, I remember the first one with Steph 10 years a go and it was amazing.

What happened on the first hollyoaks later?

Well last year they killed off callum and the last time we saw hollys old actress. It's where they loose/bring in new characters. Or have old characters reappear! Was it last years one where tony was battling cancer and went to Morocco? It was an hour long for a week, loved it!

I think the best one was with Brendan, I loved his character!

Me too! He was quite funny.

Hey i watch on channel 4. So ste has just seen his step father and he is wi a blonde girl and two children. Can anyone tell me who the girl is? Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's Amy. She and Ste were in a relationship ages ago and they're Ste's kids too.

Slightly off topic but if anyone wants a little glance at Brendan he is in the fall on bbc 2 along with Cheryl and Lindsey. It's great seeing his face again :)

So I watched first look last night, I'm glad Ste seems to be in a better place now. Myra is acting very weird, she must know something about Mercedes!

Latest posts

Back