Hollywood Nails Supply, Peckham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US or Timbuktu, they're still not authorized distributors, so yes. I think Gigi explained it best in another thread about this. It's just best not to risk it. It's not like this is a hard product to obtain as a professional. It's available here so why cheat UK distributors? x

I was trying to find out if they are a cosha supplier as I'd never heard of them and they say the price is a 2 week offer only, I've also said I would never buy anything like this from eBay or similar and won't be buying from them! I have an account with
Harmony and also aware sallys have a vat free day tomorrow which is where I'm going to buy from for a trial. I currently use another brand but want to try gelish as the colours available are amazing, my system is limited. I'm not after ordering a cart load and making a huge saving, just after a base, top, colour etc! Then if it's not for me I've not wasted a small fortune :) I call it being frugal, I hate waste xx

My newsletter says the VAT free day is this thursday.

I've done a lot of that lately! I had to really think about it before posting. :)

This company posted on my business page on Facebook I very politely told them that I only bought my Professional Products from Autherised Distributors and had no intention or supporting them and I would recommend that others do the same.

Our UK distributors all go out of their way to support us Professionals so we should return the favour don't you think?
:hug:

Hollywood Nails Supply and their competitor, USA Nails Supply are both the same type of shops. I really hope none of the geeks here buy any major professional products from them. I've been to both to have a browse as they're both only a train ride away, and I can't begin to tell you how many red flags I saw. I'm glad you've decided to stay away, OP. If you're just looking for a trial size of gelish to try, you can try the mini kit. If you decide it's th product for you, then you can begin to invest in colors for your clients. x

Latest posts

Back