'Hollywood' OR 'Marvel'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feversmith

Reaction score
I am currently using Hollywood semi permanent lashes and i have many clients that love them but,..i find quite alot of clients are not willing to spend £60 for them.I have researched 'Marvel lashes' and they seem alot cheaper than Hollywood lashes,..Are they as good as Hollywood lashes though??xx

Hi i've used both these brands and i personally feel Hollywood are much better lasting with a stronger bond. They also look neater i feel. I felt is was very much a what you pay for quality. If clients are not wanting to pay £60 is there any way you can move on the price or maybe over a free touch up. If you go with marvel and they aren't as good it may damage your reputation. Maybe contact marvel lashes and see if you can get a free trial sample. Hope this helps :)

The difference per set would only be about £1-£2 so it's much better to go with better quality products.

Hi there,
just a wee thought why not offer party lashes as an extra service that way you can cater for a wider range of clients. You never know you can always try to convert them to semi permanent when you explain the benefits xx

I am fully qualified in 'Hollywood Lashes'...Do i need a seperate certificate to carry out indivual lashes(with bulbs) in order to be covered by my insurance?

Latest posts

Back