Hollywood waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet-Rose

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I need to know of where is the best place to do a course in Brazillian and Hollywood waxing (preferably in hot wax) in the London area? Does anybody know how much it costs to send yourself on a course like this? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou!!
xxx

Check out Kim Lawless for Intimate Wax Training.

Google the wax queen! Should take you to kim lawless' website, havent read a single bad review about her courses on here!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Thankyou :) That's great. I think I'll try and book with Kim asap! xx

You wont regret it. Kim is a fab trainer.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I know, I've read some really good stuff and her website looks brilliant!!

Only problem is she is totally fully booked til at least October! DOH! :-(

I know, I've read some really good stuff and her website looks brilliant!!

Only problem is she is totally fully booked til at least October! DOH! :-(
That's why I'm booked up but hopefully it'll be worth the wait. I should be in my new training room by then (fingers crossed).

That's why I'm booked up but hopefully it'll be worth the wait. I should be in my new training room by then (fingers crossed).

Kim where is your new training room? x

Kim where is your new training room? x
It's still in Upminster but although it's in Essex, it's on the London Underground and super easy to get to by road or rail. 19mins from Fenchurch St in the city of London.

I can't wait as it's been a long time coming. x

It's still in Upminster but although it's in Essex, it's on the London Underground and super easy to get to by road or rail. 19mins from Fenchurch St in the city of London.

I can't wait as it's been a long time coming. x

Good, not too far then :) good luck when it's all ready! x

Good luck with the new place Kim x

Good luck with the new place Kim x
Thanks so much. It's been a long time coming and I just want to get settled now:) xx

Kim your website is the best! Ive Just been looking at some training dates with you (sent you an email) & whilst i was on your site i had a little look around. some of the one liners you have on there are brilliant! :D
I bet your clients give you no nonsense lol xx

Latest posts

Back