Home salon washing hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
Looking for advice putting together my home salon ( working fully time manger at the moment) using a bedroom it looks great clients love it . Wanting to start doing colours too but can't get a backwash installed pipe work ect partner just saying it's just too difficult ( he is very handy ) . Really don't want to wash over bath feel is really unprofessional but what are the choices ? How does everyone else mange ? Any ideals greatly appreciated .
I do tans nails and hair just wanting it to look good and professional
Thanks

Looking for advice putting together my home salon ( working fully time manger at the moment) using a bedroom it looks great clients love it . Wanting to start doing colours too but can't get a backwash installed pipe work ect partner just saying it's just too difficult ( he is very handy ) . Really don't want to wash over bath feel is really unprofessional but what are the choices ? How does everyone else mange ? Any ideals greatly appreciated .
I do tans nails and hair just wanting it to look good and professional
Thanks

I have a backwash in my salon it did take a while to install from family member, I was going to get a plumber to do and think he said roughly £200 it's defo a good investment saves your back as well.

When I started I bought a comfy wash and a portable basin and started washing hair in the kitchen. A hydraulic chair is a good investment too.

Go into eBay and put in portable basin. It is the exact same as a normal basin just portable. Of course it's not plumed in you just lay the pipe in the bath or sink and your ready to go, then of course just get a comfortable chair to go with it, I used a garden table chair put 2 pillows over it with a black throw and clients find it comfortable x

Go into eBay and put in portable basin. It is the exact same as a normal basin just portable. Of course it's not plumed in you just lay the pipe in the bath or sink and your ready to go, then of course just get a comfortable chair to go with it, I used a garden table chair put 2 pillows over it with a black throw and clients find it comfortable x
This is what I use they are a really good alternative and I think they are around £25.00

Latest posts

Back