Hook/claw nails - how to deal with naturally?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
I did a luxury spa manicure on a friends cousin today for her birthday and was so shocled that they both have similar nails, 1st and middle fingers on both hands of both of them are claw nails and the rest perfect. Now the cousin wanted shortish nails which worked perfectly and she left happy and with fab nails and hands but I wondered about if she grows them and come back to me about how yuo deal with these types of nails - not with L&P as I have read through old archieve posts on here - but with a french polish or coloured varnish, etc.

To my eyes they'd look better short but she does like them to be as long as possible but she does hate the way they hang.

Is there anything I can do to help them look better or anything with coloured varnish to make them seem less hooked.

Thanks for advice ladies x

I don't think there is hun...nails will grow how they want to grow. Thats why enhancements are fantastic....:lol:....if this only happens on a couple of nails then why not enhance just those and leave the rest natural...?

I don't think there is hun...nails will grow how they want to grow. Thats why enhancements are fantastic....:lol:....if this only happens on a couple of nails then why not enhance just those and leave the rest natural...?

Never thought of that hun, thanks. How would you go about charging for that though, she has 4 nails that would need L&P.

divide your full set price by 10 then x by 4...HTH

yeah...just add that on.

Awwww thanks Angie you have really helped - now I know what to sell to her next time I see her.

Latest posts

Back