Hooray! My Website's Live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordinaildesign

Reaction score
At last, after much stress and a software package with a mind of its own :twisted: I finally have a website! Hooray!

Check out www.jordinaildesign.co.uk and shop til you drop (as if you need an excuse!) If you place an order via the website and mention in the order instruction box that you're a geek you'll get 5% off the cost of your order.

Hope you enjoy browsing!

Congratulations Claire!

Just had a nosy and it looks really good!

If I need any supplies i'll let you know!

Well done!

Well done Claire,its looking great!
Just been ogling your posters... theyre fantastic... and such a lot of them as well!
Am off to class in 5 mins but will be back later to have a good browse. :wink2:

Fantastic, will definately be ordering the pedicure posters x

Aww, thanks for all your positive feedback guys! :Love: I'm always open to new suggestions so if there are any kind of products/ product ranges that you would like to see in my range then I'm all ears! I'm looking at a treatment range as we speak...

Congrats Claire! The site looks fantastic, already added it to my favourites :)

brilliant site claire

Lovin the site Claire! Good work!

Thanks once more for your kind posts and I'm glad you like the site. I've a feeling you'll like it even more now because I've spent all week liasing with suppliers, reducing overheads etc and therefore reducing prices, quite dramatically in some instances!

Don't worry if you've placed an order online while the old prices were displayed, the system at this end has all the reduced prices on so you'll get the new prices!

So once more... enjoy!

Latest posts

Back