Horny Goat Weed... ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol::lol::lol:

Might fill up his multi vitamin bottle with HGW he won't notice the difference :)

....but I bet you will:eek:

What have I started :lol: :lol:

Still in two minds about it... want to buy it, but don't want to spend the money :eek:

M.

When pay day comes this month its one of the first things I am buying hehehe

oh they look good i mite give them a try lol:)

ive been on wirght watchers 12 weeks now and lost 16lb but need to lose an extra half stone , i mite give these a go , cant order these till next week tho when i get spare cash! if anyone trys them let me know tho!

Don,t know wether its me or not.. but I have been on these for about 4 weeks and so far I have lost 1st.. yippee..

No! no other extra activity has taken place (well no more than normal) and the weight is still coming off..

Hope this helps some of you..

I got mine from Heath direct and was only about £10.99 for 180..

Do you think I could secretly give it to my husband - loose some of his weight and spicen up a few things? hehehehe

:lol::lol: mine too ...i know it's an aphrodisiac my other half has tried dieting but gives up on the 3rd week all he needs is to lose 2 stone....how hard is that

Last edited:
This thread has made me giggle!! I might get some of these and try em :lol:

Don,t know wether its me or not.. but I have been on these for about 4 weeks and so far I have lost 1st.. yippee..

No! no other extra activity has taken place (well no more than normal) and the weight is still coming off..

Hope this helps some of you..

I got mine from Heath direct and was only about £10.99 for 180..

Hi,

Are you doing anything else (eating sensibly :lol:) or just taking the tabs ? How many tabs are you taking a day and when ?

As the thread detoriarated the last time and I just know the question will be asked, have you noticed an improvement in any other departments :wink2:

I assume this is the one you got from Healt Direct.... they don't mention anything about weight loss :lol: :eek:

Horny Goat Weed | Natural Aphrodisiac | Sexual Performance Enhancer – Healthy Direct - Healthy Direct

M.

Hmmmm interesting:wink2::p:lick:

Well, I've ordered some.

At least if I don't lose weight, my other half will be happy :lol: :lol:

M.

Latest posts

Back