Horny Goat Weed... ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Firstly Mods, I'm not being pervy or dirty in anyway with the title of this thread :lol:

I'm a closet crossword junky, and buy the Take a Break magazine every week to do the crosswords. Granted, they are the only crosswords I can do just in case you think I'm a brainiac or something LOL.

Anyway, in last weeks mag (could have been the week before), I read this article about Horny Goat Weed and how the woman lost loads of weight and let's just say her cuddling with her partner increased.

Now, I have no interest in the second part LOL, but am quite curious about the weight loss bit. Apparently, the brand of pills she took was featured on Richard & Judy as well and they sang it's praises.

So I was wondering, have any of you tried it and if so, does it work ?

I've attached the link for you...

www.slimNsexy.biz - What the press say

Marlise

just ordered a TON of it.

Not really ! if it works let me know !

amb x

hahahhaa - my first thought with this was - ooooooooooo dirty goat hahha - seriously tho, i cant say ive ever heard of it - youll probs pay over the odds for it, and it wont do anymore that what fastslim does flower

Nope, but I saw it in tescos and wonderd what it was lol...

I had a free sample of this from somewhere yonks ago but never tried it :irked:

***scrabbles through drawers to find it******

Nope it's gone lmao. Ive seen it in Holland and Barratt too lol.

rachel x

Wow girls, shouldn't you all be in bed LOL.

I know H&B sell it, but didn't think Tesco would :lol:

Have to admit, I am tempted !!! But it is a lot of money :eek:

R & J said it was good and so did two mags... must be true then :lol:

Marlise

Horny goat weed is usually to increase male libido I think.

sh1t ! i dont need any of that then !:green::green::green:

No, I've been doing a lot of reading on this.

It works for BOTH sexes in that department ;-) Not just men !

But that's not why I'm interested in it... I want to lose weight and apparently it works.

If I happen to get turned on looking at my skinny self in the mirror in the morning, then that would be a bonus :lol::lol:

Marlise

Horny goat weed contains Damiana which is a shrub with a smell similar to chamomile because of an oil that is in the plant and bears a fruit that tastes like figs. The leaves are used by central and southern american people to make tea as it has aphrodisiac properties.

In herbal medicine it is used to treat all sorts of things from coughs to constipation. It can also be good for hot flushes (as can black cohash and wild yam cream).

Another thing that can be used to increase libido especially in men is Devils Claw.

Maybe this is why GMG has such an obsession with goats at the moment!!!! :Grope:

Maybe this is why GMG has such an obsession with goats at the moment!!!! :Grope:

I wondered this too, but was too timid to says so:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Well I am off to get some now as you can never have too much cuddling ;)

LOL !! :lol:

Girls, you've missed the point entirely.

I just want to know if I'll lose weight if I use the stuff (the one that I'm talking about contains other things as well).

You lot are a dirty bunch :lol:

Marlise

In theory it should. HGW should increase testosterone production which helps you burn fat. Other supplements do the same things such as Tribulus which is a testosterone supplement.

Now, before you start freaking out, yes it is a testosterone supplement and no, you won't suddenly sprout a beard and adam's apple. It only has a slight effect on our testosterone levels for the better. You'd have to start taking steroids to get the amount of testosterone you need to turn blokey.

Hi, Well after looking at the diet you have to follow as well, I think you would lose the weight anyway, without taking the pills.

To be honest that would up liven up your libido well it did for me anyway LOL!!:lol: xx

LOL !! :lol:

Girls, you've missed the point entirely.

I just want to know if I'll lose weight if I use the stuff (the one that I'm talking about contains other things as well).

You lot are a dirty bunch :lol:

Marlise

Horny goat weed is usually to increase male libido I think.

It is :lol:...and it does:):)..ehem...or so ive heard:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously it is a fact that "inter human activities" actually is proven to be the most efective way to burning calories...beats the hell out of chewing on a carrot all day long and a LOT more fun:eek:

Do you think I could secretly give it to my husband - loose some of his weight and spicen up a few things? hehehehe

Do you think I could secretly give it to my husband - loose some of his weight and spicen up a few things? hehehehe

well worth a go:lol::lol:...do keep us posted though...just the weight loss bit would be fine:eek:

well worth a go:lol::lol:...do keep us posted though...just the weight loss bit would be fine:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

Might fill up his multi vitamin bottle with HGW he won't notice the difference :)

Latest posts

Back