Hot pop pink layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hi girls I've just got my moonlight and roses would this look any good over hot pop pink?also any ideas how I can make a nice baby pink with my shellac?cheers.Xx

Hi girls I've just got my moonlight and roses would this look any good over hot pop pink?also any ideas how I can make a nice baby pink with my shellac?cheers.Xx

Moonlight and Roses looks good over anything!

I make a beautiful baby pink with the pink additive and some white powder and dust it onto the surface of Shellac done with any light colour. :green:

Moonlight and Roses looks good over anything!

I make a beautiful baby pink with the pink additive and some white powder and dust it onto the surface of Shellac done with any light colour. :green:

Oo thanks ill give it a go then as one of my clients wanted a slightly different pink.
Pink additive I didn't even think about it!ive only gotta a couple of additives sounds like I need to buy the pink one :)
Thankyou.Xx

Oo thanks ill give it a go then as one of my clients wanted a slightly different pink.
Pink additive I didn't even think about it!ive only gotta a couple of additives sounds like I need to buy the pink one :)
Thankyou.Xx
The pink is one of the most versatile of all the additives. I probably use it the most of all of them. Add a bit of the blue and you can make any purple and shades in between, under the sun as well!

Sorry to hijack the thread slightly :o I am a little out of date, I have heard of the additives but no idea how you use them. Sounds like they are powder? Do you sprinkle them on to Shellac and if so do they mix in or sit on top? x

Hot pop pink with moonlight and roses is lovely! I had a client who didn't like hot pop pink when it was on as it was too bright so I toned it down with m&r. Hth xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349769235.335953.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349769235.335953.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 339
Geeg -is the additives starter kit with tool casein sweet squared a good place to start with them?

That's pretty Wendy!

Hot pop pink with moonlight and roses is lovely! I had a client who didn't like hot pop pink when it was on as it was too bright so I toned it down with m&r. Hth xx

This looks perfect Wendy thankyou.Xx

Sorry to hijack the thread slightly :o I am a little out of date, I have heard of the additives but no idea how you use them. Sounds like they are powder? Do you sprinkle them on to Shellac and if so do they mix in or sit on top? x

You dust them onto the inhibition layer with a soft brush ... You do not mix. This gives colour with no extra bulk. :green:

But if you use them with gel or powder, you mix them. They will work with ANY brand.

@ lovelygirl85 .... The case is a great deal, but you need all the effects too in order to get the most from using additives IMO. The case contains your core colours and the free brushes, but rose pink and the shimmers are purchased separately.

Thanks Geeg!
Will have a wee look x

picture.php

ive also done hot pop pink with M+R, pic doesnt do it justice makes it look darker. ive also done a pale pink with additives using the pink additive over studio white, the more you put on the darker the pink or vice versa.

You dust them onto the inhibition layer with a soft brush ... You do not mix. This gives colour with no extra bulk. :green:

But if you use them with gel or powder, you mix them. They will work with ANY brand.

Sounds fantastic! Thanks Geeg x

They look lovely :)

Latest posts

Back