Hot water supply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
I need some fast advice! What do you use Thor hot water? We are installing 1 backwash unit and are looking at under sink hot water units but getting confused! Lol what have you got in your salon?? We will only have 2 stylists working at any one time xXx

Get an electric shower unit for on the wall x

That's the most expensive option as we need a new consumer board and the lead to run to it is extremely pricey! :-( I wondered if anyone else used an under sink heater and had advice on which type works?

wether u use an under sink water heater or an electric shower you will need the same amount of plumbing and electrics! The only other option is to install a hot water tank with a cold water feed, but u will need gravity to get the pressure. hth x

An under basin water heater that's designed for salon use will cost a lot less to run than an electric shower but can be more costly at the start, I always think showers on the wall looks a bit tacky like a granny salon hah. There is proper hot water systems that don't require gravity for pressure, I think they're called unvented systems....look into it. But I guess it depends on How much you'll spend and how much you'll use.

Latest posts

Back