Hot wax for facial waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieLY

Soph
Reaction score
Hi all!

My hot wax is really not doing the job - can anyone recommend one that really works well!?

Thanks

S x

I'm using up the last of my Outback Organics gold wax (I'm switching to Perron Rigot) and have already started using PR euroblonde and both are really good for facial waxing.

Where do you buy PR from?

x

Where do you buy PR from?

x

I've bought direct from the Perron Rigot UK website. Delivery was super quick and they've also sent me samples of some of their other hot waxes to try.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Berodin blue hot wax... (Formally Berins) I love it! Xx

Hi all!

My hot wax is really not doing the job - can anyone recommend one that really works well!?

Thanks

S x

Highly recommend Adam and Eve wax. I use the coconut and lime (smells wonderful) and work amazingly. I use it for all facial and standard bikini line. Gentle but very effective. Wax is pliable so easy to remove. Clients love the smell - good enough to eat!!

First class service - Karen is a therapist so plenty of sound advice :)

I'm using up the last of my Outback Organics gold wax (I'm switching to Perron Rigot) and have already started using PR euroblonde and both are really good for facial waxing.

Have you tried Homme? I have changed to this from Euroblonde as it can be used at a slightly lower temp. I'm very happy with it. Ask for a sample perhaps.

Perron Rigot have several great hot waxes and they also have one that's specifically for the face called Visage.

Have you tried Homme? I have changed to this from Euroblonde as it can be used at a slightly lower temp. I'm very happy with it. Ask for a sample perhaps.

They sent me out a sample of homme and also intimate4 yesterday so I'm hoping they arrive later this week, I've heard only good things about it.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Perron Rigot have several great hot waxes and they also have one that's specifically for the face called Visage.

Also a great wax. Due to my clients allergies, I cannot use Visage on her.

I use Perrott rigon pink sensitive from salon services it's fab and for sensitive areas xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

The visage one is really moudable once you have the right setting. I do love this wax. It minimises the redness alot and its brilliant for those resistant bad boys! Xoxo

Am I the only person who still uses strip wax on the face? I just cant get hot wax to get all the hairs :|

Am I the only person who still uses strip wax on the face? I just cant get hot wax to get all the hairs :|

I occasionally do brows with strip wax, but love the results with hot wax. As it sets around the hair, I find it picks up all the hairs first time.

Are you applying it thick enough?

Xx

I use homme by perron rigot but ive heard great things about waxperts hot wax x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

The only time i use hot wax is if i have a client on the higer levles of environ but it doesnt pick up the tiny fluffy hairs 😛

I'm with you Maisey Mouse. I always use strip.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I find my hot wax gets all those short blonde hairs too. I think with hot wax its getting the right temperature which is lower - should be some solid wax in the centre -

Oh good, glad im not the only one. Ive never had a problem with strip on the face except on higher avst levels so i will continue to use it. And stick with hot for brazilians only :lol:

Latest posts

Back