how about another NAILS ONLY day??? Mon 29th & Tues 30th May?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how we doing this then girls is there going to be a mass msn chat or are we only posting nail related threads (bring it on i miss them) have just had to fight my way through all the drivel over 7000 new posts and most of them not nail relatd.

have to say though i try to answer the nails ones that i can but leave more expereinced people to answer questions on enhancements im ok with prep and polishing and even anil art but enhancements someone come and kick my butt lol

scattyfox said:
have to say though i try to answer the nails ones that i can but leave more expereinced people to answer questions on enhancements im ok with prep and polishing and even anil art but enhancements someone come and kick my butt lol
Lucia - you DO know your L&P - you just need practice and confidence. I have no doubt you would pass your Masters theory in L&P so get into gear and gain confidence in the practical side and you'll be a winner.

izzidoll said:
Don't want to be a party pooper...and I really want to join in!!...but I think 2 days would just be taking it too far....
All that Chit Chat would just be piling up and there would be an explosion of it on Wednesday!!!! Don't you think...YES a Nails only DAY is Fab.....but we are a community and we all do check out the chit chat and 2 days without would be impossible...
both Glorsclaws and Ms Martrix have posted on this and I think they both hit the nail on the head (no pun intended I huh? ) [/B]and it is all about balance.( just like an enhancement in fact!) IMHO!!......

Oh and it is a holiday in Glasgow this weekend....but I will still be working!! ....no rest and all that...

Amanda

Great idea - count me in x

Just bumping this up, nails only day starts in half an hour or so. Is everyone still up for it? x

1999judy said:
Just bumping this up, nails only day starts in half an hour or so. Is everyone still up for it? x

It's still the 28th here guys....Do I have to start now????:lol:

Just bumping this up for today!!

there have been some great threads on the Main forum so far... it would be great to see more.
you know the saying don't you... be there or be square lol :wink2:

ValencianNails said:
there have been some great threads on the Main forum so far... it would be great to see more.
you know the saying don't you... be there or be square lol :wink2:

i am here babes..definately here , just not dressed because of it...:lol: ...its a fab nails only day xxx

Yes I am really enjoying replying to all those wonderful nail threads. However, I am struggling to come up with a good thread myself. I'll keep thinking :hug:

Urban Geek said:
Yes I am really enjoying replying to all those wonderful nail threads. However, I am struggling to come up with a good thread myself. I'll keep thinking :hug:
thats why I did my tutorial chris:)
well done Glo for thinking up so many new threads.

OOOOOOOOOOOPS

Just realized what today is, and already posted earlier this moring on other stuff

:o

(sorry, I suck at keeping track of the date):irked:

I did try to do my bit.
I was hoping for some really good advice and helpful posts today.
Thanks very much for the replies I recieived to my threads and I hope I replied to everyone accordingly.
Anyone got something "meaty" that they are saving for tomorrow?
It's in 45 mins (uk) xxx

Latest posts

Back