how about another NAILS ONLY day??? Mon 29th & Tues 30th May?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
what do you guys reckon... another NAILS ONLY day?

the last one went so well... what do you think... this coming Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th May?
it's a bank holiday in UK so there should be quite a few peeps Geeking on and off that day. And for those that can't make Monday, well why not do it all again on Tuesday?

im up for it sandi - i get so fed up with the threads (in chitchat) that start out all innocent and then when peeps get answers that they dont want to hear - its all guns blazing - would be nice just to talk about NAILS for a change - and the peeps who ask the question, doesnt get so up themselves

excellent idea!!!! i need more nails nails nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it Sandi - I'm with you and glynnis and nik :hug:

I don't think I was around for the last one, but isn't the whole idea of the Chit Chat forum meant to be for off-topic (as in off the topic of nails and a good place for other beauty therapy-related questions to be put forward) threads and posts?

AmydeMan said:
I don't think I was around for the last one, but isn't the whole idea of the Chit Chat forum meant to be for off-topic (as in off the topic of nails and a good place for other beauty therapy-related questions to be put forward) threads and posts?
it's more a case of getting back to why most of us are here, if for only one day, the whole day is taken up by posting about nails in the Main forum... the last one that Kimmi started off was a huge success and a lot of great info was made available because of it.

Okay, well I shall wait and see then!

AmydeMan said:

yes it is, BUT for 1 day a week, i dont think its much to ask to talk about NAILS only

it is called the nail geek site after all!!!!

As a newbie geek, it sounds good to me.

It'll be an opportunity to learn loads and it'll be great timing as I start my nail course on Tuesday.

Amanda

Ooh goodness....so much for "answers peeps don't want to hear....all guns blazing." I simply asked a question as to why, and Sandi answered it and it was all good!

I'm reasonably new here and just wondered why there would be an all-nails day when the Main forum was for that anyway. But I had misunderstood what was being said (as in, only the Main forum in use), so thankyou Sandi for answering without getting on the defensive:green:

AmydeMan said:
you know the reason why joined this site? because I thought the main topic was nails - I don't mind chit chat or har dee ha - but in the main it is nails nails nails for me - that is why i am all for a monday night nail only chat :hug: :hug: :green:

AmydeMan said:
Ooh goodness....so much for "answers peeps don't want to hear....all guns blazing." I simply asked a question as to why, and Sandi answered it and it was all good!

I'm reasonably new here and just wondered why there would be an all-nails day when the Main forum was for that anyway. But I had misunderstood what was being said (as in, only the Main forum in use), so thankyou Sandi for answering without getting on the defensive:green:

i wasnt having a go at you flower, i was simply stating a fact, there are over 9000 members of this site (i think) and alot of them ask questions but dont like the answers - thats all i was saying - anyway i just read your profile, and YOU dont even do nails, so whats your problem

Peter Pan said:
i wasnt having a go at you flower, i was simply stating a fact, there are over 9000 members of this site (i think) and alot of them ask questions but dont like the answers - thats all i was saying
I understand what you are sayin Glynnis - no offence taken by me :hug:

Ah it's all good and I don't want to hijack this thread!

It's probably my fault for not putting a smiley or something at the end of my first post, I genuinely meant that as just a question but rereading it I can see how it could appear as if I was a bit arsey:rolleyes:

I would love it...although my knowledge is limited...I may only be able to read and gather...

I agree, even though I have been known to chit chat a lot on here, it has gotten pretty chatty...BRING ON THE MEATY NAIL TOPICS!!!!

I think its a brill idea, i dont often take part in alot of the main topics but thats not to say i dont read them!
One day a week would be great as well, after all it is a nail site first and formost and im all for anything that gives me that little bit more knowledge :green:

AmydeMan said:
Ah it's all good and I don't want to hijack this thread!

It's probably my fault for not putting a smiley or something at the end of my first post, I genuinely meant that as just a question but rereading it I can see how it could appear as if I was a bit arsey:rolleyes:

ok no probs :hug: - lets just get back to the point of the thread eh flower

Yep I am up for that one...... Nail geeking for the day xxx

it will be coolio.... altho im going away for 4 days on monday.,.... luckily the hotel has wireless so i mite have to log on ... if i can! :)

Jess
xox

ps.... im taking laptop as i mite need for my course it nt just to geek..........lololol

Latest posts

Back