How Can I Do My Own Right Hand Nails???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peter pan did a thread a while ago, on doing your left hand using the inside of a form, type in cheating other hand a nd should come up, i found this quite useful also. hths

It sounds odd, but I still do my right hand, by keep the control of any movement with my right hand IYKWIM.

Basically I load the brush with product in my left hand, and then anchor my left elbow to wrist firmly on the table and bring in the finger I want to 'do' from ly left hand in to the brush, and then move the finger instead of the brush. I find it easier to control the small movements needed that way.

I do this too. I find it so much easier to file using this method too, especially when i get to my ring and little fingers. Otherwise i'd be all over the place lol.

Although since i've had popits, i've used them!

I also am ambidextrous and can write as well with my right hand although not as quickly. HOWEVER nothing beats using PopIts for your own nails. They are done in no time flat and all perfect. It is also great practise for learning how to control them and to do them on others.
Hi,

I am in Australia, and this may sound really dumb, but what are popits?
I have never heard of them or done them myself??

Sorry for the silly question.... :)

Im a right hander, before even commencing my training I knew doing my own right hand would be a problem, so I started trying to gain more control by using my left hand to 'colour in' intricate colouring designs. Must say I actually got quite good. Unfortunately it didn't help any when it came to doing acrylic smiles as both my right AND left hands looked shocking.

Latest posts

Back