How can I find a business mate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Having found the perfect premises for my salon, and produced a business plan, I discover how hard it will be to make ends meet let alone a profit.

I've got a fair bit of room which could potentially be spilt up into treatment rooms and I'd like to opportunity to let some space to another therapist. I really dont know where to look for someone.

I'd prefer someone who does some kind of alternative therapy and definately not nails or waxing which I'll be doing.

Does anyone have any pointers as to web sites/organisations I can look at to advertise?

Without the extra income my dream goes down the pan....

Why don't you try looking at ads placed in local papers, etc. by alternative therapists? In my experience a lot of them would love the opportunity to do a day or two in organised premises (they don't have the overheads of an annual lease and get the advantage of sharing your clientele...and vice versa) you could have 3 different types of therapists all sharing a room, e.g. chiropractor, hypnotherapist, aromatherapist, reiki master, etc.etc.

Another way would be to contact training organisations for alternaive therapists as they will know of newly qualified people who may be looking for your type of situ. Good Luck!

Hi there

I am a mobile beautician living in Camberley, I know of a lady who does alternative therapies that lives in Wokingham.

I will PM you her email address and maybe you could get in touch?

I wish I could rent space from you but it is difficult with my little one.

Why not try the YP and call people who offer alt therapies?

Hope this helps

Thanks you all, I'm getting lots of pms and posts offering help.

I should mention that although I live in Wokingham, the salon is likely to be in Yateley if I manage to get the spot I want.

Latest posts

Back