How can I have a fresh look without wearing makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adencott

Reaction score
I am 35 year old woman an Indian with nice smooth skin but I have vey bad dark circles around my under eyes so I have to cover it up with makeup because wihtout makeup my face looks always tired and I look sick. I always have to wear a makeup because of dark circles, It's a work especially when I am in a hurry. How can I look refresh without or wearing less makeup?I need some tips. I would appreciate. Thanks

I am 35 year old woman an Indian with nice smooth skin but I have vey bad dark circles around my under eyes so I have to cover it up with makeup because wihtout makeup my face looks always tired and I look sick. I always have to wear a makeup because of dark circles, It's a work especially when I am in a hurry. How can I look refresh without or wearing less makeup?I need some tips. I would appreciate. Thanks

Hiya,
I think ladies with this problem really need to wear a concealer under the eyes if nothing else just to balance out the skin a little.Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent is excellent for this problem and it wont take long o apply eiter.HTH a little

I would say, touch eclat under the eyes, a nice, illuminating tinted moisturiser,and get your eyelashes tinted, saves you putting on mascara, and really opens the eyes! : )
a slick of vaselin, on your brows, and lips, and youre all set : )

(This is my holiday make-up)

hi dark circles are the bain of many women i know!! indian ladies tend to have this dark circle, but be carfull in what shade you use as it may go grey tone on your skin:( ben nye do a fantastic colour corrector wheel if blended with a moisturisor you can apply it lighter or full on for evening. x i use this for brides and makeovers it isnt well know to most but alot of MUA use this

Last edited:
Maybe a good mineral makeup would be a lighter quicker option for you.

I use mineral foundation as my under eye corrector, using 1 product makes getting ready so much quicker. Then a touch of mascara and some natural lip balm for a barely there look!

See www.pureanaduk.co.uk for mineral makeup.

x

Try Dermalogicas Total Eye Care!

Hiya

I'm not asian, I'm mixed race and I have what I call Panda eyes!! I have tried everything under the sun, every cream, concealer, cosmeceutical on the market...trust me I mean everything. Touche eclat in my opinion is rubbish if your eyes are pandalike (like mine).

What works for me...Bobbi Brown. She is a bloody genius. She does a colour corrector and concealer that is fabulous. I'm never without it. The colour corrector literally knocks out the panda and the concealer works to completely match your skin colour. Go to a Bobbi Brown counter and get them to match you up, BELIEVE ME, you'll never use anything else. I get mine a House of Fraser, don't buy it online the first time as you need to get them to get the correct shades for you. Good luck hth xxx

Latest posts

Back