how clumsy can you get?!?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyuk

Reaction score
Ok, so i'm back from work early, laid in bed bored! Why you all ask, well i got a sever case of clumsy itius!!! Whats this i hear you ask? Well its being bloody clumsy and its very catching!!!

Ok, so picture the scene, i'm at work, going out to a see a client, and i can't find the keys in my handbag!! Im walking to the stairs and at the same time trying to find my keys in my handbag. This is the point where i lose my balance and fall, rolly polly style, from the top of the stairs to the bottom!! Ok so at the time it was no laughing matter, a reached the bottom and was in a mess, shaking and aching, my work colleagues sprang into action, called the ambulance etc. Thankfully, after being seen by a very dishy doc, i am ok, no broken bones, just an increadably bruised back and arms, a cut in my head where the heal of my boots made contact, and a very shattered pride!!! I just had my nails done as well, thanks Inspriations, and they all survived, yippee, and my new boots also surivied with a scratch on the heal, but i think/hope this will come out with some polish.

So there we go, this is what clumsy itius can do to you if your not careful. Its catching so make sure you avoid anyone who potentially has it, Oh, and avoid stairs, they aint good for your health!!!!

Hugs.
xxx

PMSL!

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but that is so funny!

I'm gormless too sometimes - like last night when I went out to my car, for some reason I closed my eyes as I got in and wacked my head!

Auch hunny,

Hope you are ok - you won't be doing that again in a hurry will you :)

Make the most of the rest and remember you will probably ache more tomorrow so don't do too much.

You silly billy - glad to hear the nails are ok though rofl xxx

Take care hun xxxxx

ouch you poor thing, glad your all in one piece though i bet your gonna feel it tomorrow keep the painkillers nearbye.

x

Glad its made you geeks smile, this is why i posted my little trip, thought it might, in some strange way, brighten up your day. I'm still laughing about it, although i shouldn't as it hurts when i do!!!

The funnyist thing is as just before i fell i said 'oh crap'!!!! Strange huh!
Hugs.
xxx

:hug: (gently)

Bless you - glad it's only wounded pride :D

Trin
xx

Play on it so your other half waits on you hand and foot.

Hope you feel better soon!

You poor thing, dont worry i am a very clumsy person, tripping up, knocking things over etc. Everyone who knows me are sick of me especially my boyfriend. I dont get any sympathy anymore. Hope you feel better soon.xx

PMSL cos I did a similar thing recently and gave myself concussion lolMake the most of the sympathy and tea in bed. I know I did:D .
Hope you feel better soon.

Oh Amy............you poor thing. I felt every bump as I read it. Same as our Glo (Glorsclaws), she walked into a window and has broken her nose.

Wish you well soon hun...........thank God it wasn't more serious. xxx

Aw mate i know that hurt cos i have done the same..!

You know what really amazes me that i could not touch my toes for love nor money but when your flying down them stair your foot always kicks you in the back of the head...lol How does it happen !!

I hope your OK Hun...x

oh dear...poor you....lol

i'm not guilty of falling down the stairs but i am very guilty of falling up them....its bloody agony on the old shins let me tell you :mad:

stanleyann

vicky said:
You know what really amazes me that i could not touch my toes for love nor money but when your flying down them stair your foot always kicks you in the back of the head...lol How does it happen !!

I was wondering the same thing! :eek:

amyUK said:
Its catching so make sure you avoid anyone who potentially has it, Oh, and avoid stairs, they aint good for your health!!!!
amyUK said:
Hope you are feeling okay, hun, but please don't pop round, just in case it is! :smack: :biggrin:

Might be able to beat you on clumsiness!!! Went to open the curtains on Sat morning just before going to work....turn around, fell over my OWN feet and fell head first onto the TV screen!!! Bled like someone had sliced me open, got a huge bruise, concussion and a bloomin sore head!!!! And a stain of blood on my carpet!! I am a bit dippy I can fall over a patten in the carpet though!!

Anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner?!?!!

Good lord! you beat me hands down. head wounds are a cow, they bleed something rotten!!!

Sending hugs to you hunny!

XXX

Lollipop said:
Might be able to beat you on clumsiness!!! Went to open the curtains on Sat morning just before going to work....turn around, fell over my OWN feet and fell head first onto the TV screen!!! Bled like someone had sliced me open, got a huge bruise, concussion and a bloomin sore head!!!! And a stain of blood on my carpet!! I am a bit dippy I can fall over a patten in the carpet though!!

Anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner?!?!!

amyuk said:
Good lord! you beat me hands down. head wounds are a cow, they bleed something rotten!!!

Sending hugs to you hunny!

XXX

Right back at ya!!:hug: Im alright now the stars are finally fading!!! LOL

so the world will finally stop spinning?? Thats good to know. I thought my brain was a gonner!!!

Hugs hunny.
XXX

Lollipop said:
Right back at ya!!:hug: Im alright now the stars are finally fading!!! LOL

I am so clumsy so dont fell (oops) i mean feel alone.

Remember in future no multitasking when heading towards stairs

:hug:

Hmm i think your right, does this prove that women can't multi task after all, or is that just me?!?!?

HUgs
xxx

Fab Freak said:

I am so clumsy so dont fell (oops) i mean feel alone.

Remember in future no multitasking when heading towards stairs

:hug:

Latest posts

Back