How cost effective do you find Perron Rigot non strip wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoSu

Reaction score
For all of you out there who use Perron Rigot non strip wax, how cost effective do you find it for use in intimate waxing? How many hollywoods/brazilian treatments do you get out of each packet of wax beads on average?
I seem to be getting through quite a bit of product in comparison with how many treatments I am providing, I haven't counted exact figures but this week i have filled an empty hive pot with beads and will use it by the end of the week knowing the exact quantity of treatments performed and will let you know.
Can anyone share their own experiences?

Im sure someone will reply soon i just wanted to say that i havent done exact figures as im just getting comfortable now the the amount i use for brazilians and hollywoods etc i was using far too much at start so now i gave a good hang of it and i hope to check it out now :)

I find it really hard to judge how many Brazilians I get because of doing face and underarms too and just keep topping up. I do feel I get through an awful lot though.

You should get about 6 full Brazilians out of a bag plus you'll have enough to do lots of upper lips and some underarms too. HTH's

For all of you out there who use Perron Rigot non strip wax, how cost effective do you find it for use in intimate waxing? How many hollywoods/brazilian treatments do you get out of each packet of wax beads on average?
I seem to be getting through quite a bit of product in comparison with how many treatments I am providing, I haven't counted exact figures but this week i have filled an empty hive pot with beads and will use it by the end of the week knowing the exact quantity of treatments performed and will let you know.
Can anyone share their own experiences?

If you contact thalgo we recently did an exercise to calculate the yields for all of the products on the most popular waxing treatments so if you email them they can send you the information.
[email protected]
Hope that helps jack

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

If you contact thalgo we recently did an exercise to calculate the yields for all of the products on the most popular waxing treatments so if you email them they can send you the information.
[email protected]
Hope that helps jack

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Email sent... reply with the info already received! Top marks for customer service!

I'm using about 10-12 bags per month and doing probably around 50-60 waxes

Thanks for that, I have done 4 Hollywoods this week (not overly hairy clients) and have poured a whole bag of wax into the pot with only about an inch left in the bottom of the pot. Haven't used it for any other waxing at all so must be using too much?! I do find if it's appled too thinly, it is brittle and snaps so for that reason, put it on a bit thicker. Didn't think it was too thick but obviously is! Kim...any advice???

Thanks for that, I have done 4 Hollywoods this week (not overly hairy clients) and have poured a whole bag of wax into the pot with only about an inch left in the bottom of the pot. Haven't used it for any other waxing at all so must be using too much?! I do find if it's appled too thinly, it is brittle and snaps so for that reason, put it on a bit thicker. Didn't think it was too thick but obviously is! Kim...any advice???

Have you used a pot or a bag? 4 Hollywoods out of a pot would be good!

Josu, check how many Hollywoods you have done and how much revenue you took from those waxes. If the total cost is more than 10% you need to increase your prices. However if you have used an 800gm bags of PR wax you are using too much. When I did my calculations it works out at 6.11% hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back