How do I do pyramid shaped nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sje

Reaction score
AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH :cry: Can someone pleeeaaassse tell me how to do these pyramid shaped nails, ive beed wrecking my brain and cant work them out. :irked::irked::irked:

You sculpt them on a form that has a good crease down the middle, basically!!!
Angel fingers on here has a step by step of one on her website which is pretty good to show you how to do them.
HTH

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH :cry: Can someone pleeeaaassse tell me how to do these pyramid shaped nails, ive beed wrecking my brain and cant work them out. :irked::irked::irked:
Do you mean EDGE nails?
I have a tutorial, send me pm.

Forgive my ignorance but are piramid shaped nails the type of nails that go like the tip of a blade on the free edge?

Forgive my ignorance but are piramid shaped nails the type of nails that go like the tip of a blade on the free edge?
Pardon my ignorance, as well, but my first thought was the same as Mieke´s - I think we are talking about stiletto style nails, no?

Or is there actually such thing as pyramid shape?! :eek: I have never seen them in my life, if that is the case... What is it supposed to look like, a 3-D pyramid? With thickness? Are the sidewalls like little squares of tiles? Hehe, I´m so lost ... :lol:

She is referring to "EDGE" nails.

Pardon my ignorance, as well, but my first thought was the same as Mieke´s - I think we are talking about stiletto style nails, no?

Or is there actually such thing as pyramid shape?! :eek: I have never seen them in my life, if that is the case... What is it supposed to look like, a 3-D pyramid? With thickness? Are the sidewalls like little squares of tiles? Hehe, I´m so lost ... :lol:

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/84446-edge-shape.html

Translated version of http://www.nailclub.ru/forum/

hth's

i have a tutorial on my blogspot as izzi said, link to it below.

Thanks girlies, that was a great help gonna give them a go. And thanks for giving me the proper name for them don't know where i got "pyramid" from.:)

Latest posts

Back