How do i get a refund????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Sorry about opening another thread about this but i just don't know what to do. The company i am dealing with is Quattro Print i have paid them, i have also left 2 emails and 2 voice mails. I don't know what to do know, the last email i sent stated if you don't contact me by Friday 6th June i will be demanding a refund, but how do i demand a refund if they don't contact me where do i go from here any suggestions.

If you paid with your credit card then contact your bank. They should be able to take it up with the Company.

i would try calling them again. afterall, they can ignore an email, but if they do answer theres no escape!

i will retry Monday and if i don't get any joy i will send them a letter recorded delivery next week.

Try Trading Standards or the Citizens advice Bureau. If they have taken your money and have not rpoduced the goods, then they are committing fraud.
In the meantime, keep contacting them and don't be afraid to be assertive and thell them what yoy plan to do if you don't hear from them.
HTH hun.

xxxx

I am so mad i have finaly spoke to them. I asked them what the problem was with my order and they said they were waiting for my artwork, which i had already gave them that's why i was trying to contact them about this delay. they said my artwork wasn't PROFESTIONAL enough and they wasn't going to carry on with my order. They wanted me to pay another £50 + vat for they designer. They will refund me but not all the money due to cancelation fee i said what fee you cancel not me then he wasn't prepared to talk to me anymore he said i will have my money by tomorrow. Please beware of this company, i've had a bad experience with them but the way i see it i run a business as well i wouldn't like my clients to run after me every minute that is so unprofestional of them. I have been trying to ring and email them for the last 10 days and no one came back to me there should be no excuse.

Sorry i had to get that off my chest. The result in the end is money back less cancelation fee.

id stick to vistaprint!!
i ordered my business cards last wed / thur, they arrived today.
and that was on slow delivery!!
x

Latest posts

Back