how do you deal with a dissatisfied customer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow people can be so rubbish(for want of a better word) dont let it get you down chick!

i work in customer service whilst im doing my nail course and when i get a difficult customer for what ever reason.. it goes in one ear and out of the other! although when i started this job it did feel personal when the person is speeking to you like your something they scraped off there shoe! :mad: know i deal with them differently, im polite 1st then they get told where to go! lol :) my boss understands lol

Unfortunately some people just like to be horrid!!

Dont let this silly woman get to ya chick! You've just got to put a big smile on your face and be really nice. At the end of the end your the better person for not sinking to her level. I've had customers that have had me in tears :cry: , and after a while you realise they're really really not worth the hassle!!

Keep ya chin up and good luck for your next clients!! Remember that for the one nasty client you usually get 10 really nice ones!!

I have a huge sign posted in my studio so everyone can see it.
" THE BITTER TASTE OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEET TASTE OF LOW PRICE HAS FADED"
Don't worry about clients like her. Concentrate on quality work, speed will follow.

awwww...... thanks all the next day after the incident i was ok and just thought about the chop shop ( really bad nail shops) she'd be going to. i would rather do a proper job so my client comes back with no damage than send them out with bad nails. thanks for all your support and advice.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Quite agree with everything that's been said. It's much better to take longer to do a good job than to rush through it and have her come back complaining. I'm sure you don't want to see her again anyway! Best of luck with your job. With an attitude like yours I'm sure you'll do well.

Latest posts

Back