How do you decorate your room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogacat

Reaction score
So, whether you have a room in your house, a salon or even if you're just mobile, what do you do about Christmas decorations?

Modern and minmal?
Traditional?
Very colour matched with your colours?
Silver?
Gold?
EVERYTHING!?

Do you think that people like lots of decorations, or do you think it puts some people off?

When do you start decorating?

Do you offer your clients anything with a festive flavour - if so, when and what?:?:

IF I had a salon, I would have decorated it whenever the highstreet shops decorated theirs.

I like traditional christmas decorations - green tree, red and gold decorations.

I'm sure the nicer you decorate, the more festive your clients will feel! Thats the whole idea I guess!

From the little space I'm working from at home, I'd probably just put up a little tree on the window sill and a few sparkly bits around me...

I would decorate so it matched everything. I like mosern christmas decorations. I hate the old fashioned decorations!

I saw some lights on ebay that were shaped like polish botles they were brill but went for £££s so ididnt get them but i think they would look nice x

I tend to go for Colour coordinating decorations, If I was salon based I would have the tree up for the 1st of dec too.

yogacat said:
So, whether you have a room in your house, a salon or even if you're just mobile, what do you do about Christmas decorations?

Modern and minmal?
Traditional?
Very colour matched with your colours?
Silver?
Gold?
EVERYTHING!?

As I've gone back to college to do beauty, clients have had to take a bit of a back seat but I'm going to open my doors for a couple of weeks over Xmas/New Year as they love to have glittering nails at this time of year. I'm decorating my room with glittery pink and white - a friend bought me a cute little xmas tree in candy pink too last year, so I've decided to decorate it with an assortment of xmas nail art and glitter tips for them to choose from.

Still trying to figure out what to offer in terms of xmas goodies, but probably some nice little favours like mini solar oils/manicure/butter and a xmas nail file keyrings - need to be sensible about it, but they have been very supportive of me through my studies, so need to try and think of something a little bit extra by way of a thank you really.

~shelley~ said:
I saw some lights on ebay that were shaped like polish botles they were brill but went for £££s so ididnt get them but i think they would look nice x
i saw these they were nice but like you say too expensive!

i got some lights shaped like stars for on my window they were from ikea and only cost £10 they had different colours or just clear.

I havent decorated my room but I do have my little black 'Creative' tree.
I think its kinda cool and when I get my topper on it, Ill post a pic!

Latest posts

Back