How do you display your Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm new to Minx and am very excited about getting some new designs and as they all look so good, I really want to show them off.

I was wondering how you all display yours?

Can you apply them to a colour pop?

I have cute little tiny sliver pegs and could maybe hang the sheets on the wall?

Just wondering what everyone else does.

I'm also new to this. I was thinking of using a photo album so that my clients can sit and browse the designs I have. I can't have them all out as I will work from home, but I would also be interested how other people display them. :)

I'm also new to this. I was thinking of using a photo album so that my clients can sit and browse the designs I have. I can't have them all out as I will work from home, but I would also be interested how other people display them. :)

I bought a black leather photo album, two sheets of minx fit on one page. It is ideal for me when I am freelance but I think a good idea would be to buy a nail wheel or colour pops to display in the salon.

ps....I saw photo albums on ebay, someone decorates them with the name of your salon and blings them up a bit, then charges a fortune for them!! :eek:
I bought mine for less than a tenner in Boyes :green:

I bought a gorgeous album from t k maxx in a lovely colour to match my room. This displays them perfectly to my clients without any fingerprints etc. However, ive just received my new designs with a new template!!! Not sure what i will do now.

How will everyone be displaying Minx on the new template? Very different size to the current template.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Has anyone tried applying them to colour wheels / colour pops?

The colour wheel 'nails' are very curved, i thought it would be a real pain in the rear to get a really nice finish on them without and wrinkles......?

Like the album idea. Minx do have a lovely catalogue though with the designs in and some pics of the celebs wearing them, although it doesnt beat seeing them in the flesh. xxxx

I did try minxing my display popits but found it near on impossible to stop the creases on the curves. I gave up thinking it would put people off. I liked the idea of the catalogue but felt if i didnt have a design they liked in stock it my dissapoint them! X

A little photo album from Tescos! It's the right shape for the old template designs but I've got the new chrome pink and orange they stick out the top but clients love flicking through the book.

The checkers poster looks good in the salon but I don't leave the designs out.

when u guys say a photo album are u talking about a normal 4" by 6" one? xx

when u guys say a photo album are u talking about a normal 4" by 6" one? xx
Yes :)
I got mine from tesco's for £2. Its a single pocket one which hold 30 odd sheets. If i have duplicates, i'll keep them in the same pocket newest sheets at the back and used to the front so i use them first.

I display mine on a large artists canvas board so the client can see all which I have available at the one time as opposed to flicking pages in a book. I used to do this but it took longer for them to make up their minds as they would go back and forth and back and forth lol. I keep them in their plastic bags and stick a bit of blue tack on the back to adhere to the the artists canvas. The size I use is 4ftx4ft and I keep it behind my table on the wall, most of the time they are picking what they are getting the next time as they are on display.

Thanks Karen, gonna get one tomorrow... cant go wrong at tescos! :)

Latest posts

Back