How do you do HD brows mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am in the middle of thinking about mobile work instead of renting a room. I am trying to find the best way to get all my products organised and ready to use as soon as I get to someone's house. Do you have any tips on how you do HD brows mobile or how you store your kit? Thankyou :)

I cart mine around in a plastic storage box you can get an adapter for the car that plugs into the cig lighter to heat up your pot so less time in the clients home

I've tried finding the car adapters but I can't seem to find any.. Will have another look! That's very handy!! Thanks :) x

Type In to amazon 3 pin car charger xx

Thankyou!!! :) x

If it's for HD brows alone you get the wee pot in your kit @ 230 volts it works fine in my car

it's still trashing your car. They are only really good for lighting up a light bulb. The adapters that will be safe to use are well over £100, i only know this because I bought one from asda and was well chuffed, came home to use it and my dad snatched it off me and told me never to buy anything like that again without his supervision (haha) x

Ah... Looks like I won't be purchasing one then!! Haha. Thanks for the heads up!x

The orb heats up in 10 mins and stays hot for 45 mins I take mine mobile and plug in straight away by the time I'm ready for wax after consultation it's the correct temperature. It's only such a small amount if wax to heat up so works well mobile when travelling I remove the little pot of wax and cover with cling film and put tunic a cup holder so it doesn't spill while it's still warm

Sorry to jump on this thread but can someone explain to me what HD brows ( procedure ) is?

Latest posts

Back