How do you get your name over a picture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouPink

Reaction score
Think it looks really nice when your company nail is on your pictures - anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Louise

I personally have a few apps on my iPhone/iPad that I use for watermarking, if you have a phone with apps, search watermark or watermarking :) hth

I have an app on my phone called iwatermark. It's free for the basic version but if you want to use your actual logo you will need to upgrade the app. Costs a few pounds but worth it.

Phonto is an andriod app. Easy to use. Its fab :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

If you want to use the pc instead of your phone, Photoscape is a great free software programme. I use it to edit all of my pics, crop, resize, add contrast, watermark etc. It also has some nifty effects like adding flares (starbursts of light).

ETA: completely non nail related, but it's also great for editing beauty shots. I took tons of pics recently on a night out and managed to remove everyone's blemishes, I fixed some under eye shadows and even enhanced lip colour! All the girlies looked gorgeous, which was an achievement as we were stuck out in the rain!

I watermark is great on iPhone x

I have photomarkr

what about blackberry please?

Thanks guys, have done it using watermark on my phone.

Thanks for all your replies

x

Latest posts

Back