how do you see yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty&pampered

Reaction score
i have just put a pic of myself on here and oh dear is all i can say.

do the rest of you like your own pic or wished you hadnt done it?

I detest any picture of me, I always think I look like Jabba the Hut!!! J xx

I'm afraid to say I just don't photograph well - at least, I hope it's that I don't photo well rather than that I actually look in real life like I do on paper! - hence the cartoon pic instead.

That said, never know how long a pic will stay 'current' with me, considering how often I change my hair!!

x

I uploaded a photo of me on a nite out, didn't look so bad on my tiny-weeny camera screen - bit more silly-drunk-girl than i realised when i saw it on here:sad:

2726wade1.JPG

I don't think anyone really likes their own picture unless they are named Naomi Campbell or Kate Moss! Even company bio shots that we have done don't look like the real person - the personality is missing!! I think your shot is lovely pretty&pampered - yes if you had been photographed by Nick Knight or Mario Testino you would look different but when the hell is that ever going to happen to any of us (apart from Marian that is:D )???

Thanks Mrs Geek.

Maybe in future we could all add a pic of ourselves in the gallery with our pics of nails then when a meet or show comes up we can go in there and get our mugshots seen! lol

i put this piccy up because my husband had it and says its his favourite of me.
it is a couple of years old, cause i look like a right bag of spanners now i can tell ya.
no actually its the only one where my eyes are not red and i dont have a cigarette in me hand.

As soon as I find a decent picture of me, I'm going to upload it on here. It think you'll all be surprised once you see it.

Pretty&Pampered you are gorgeous. I love your hair, and I can tell your eyes are beautiful.

Joanne, your husband is right, you look adorable.

Laura, your pic looks like you're having a damn good time!! *hug*LOL!

Mrs. Geek, it's funny, I remember seing Roger Rabbit when I was little, and I've never seen a toon quite like "jessica" since then. It's quite sexy, although I wonder who she's aiming the gun at? LOL!

no pics of me , i would scare the pants off ya lol, thats why i used some cyber chick picture , so i can dream of wot i wish i looked like lol :biggrin: ,

i dont do good piccies!!

Always manage to pull some sort of silly face! (and look like im trying to have a poo or something! hmm-nice)

but very lucky for me i did have nice piccies on my wedding day, thank good. heres my fave piccie.

very iccle i know. (thats probley why i like it!!!)
http://www.thenailgeek.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/506

Never ever would I subject anyone to my picture, I hate them so much I have stopped having my photo taken, it saves me getting depressed when I see them later on.

I don't think i've EVER had a nice picture taken of me...I have green eyes and no matter where I look (i.e. not directly at the camera) I always have red eyes and look like a she demon...which my husband says is about right!:twisted:

Hmmmm never gonna put a post one on the site but you can imagine me looking like Sophia Loren's twin sister (lol) i wish...

the best photograph I ever had taken that I like and didn't want to rip up was at a black tie function wearing a really sexy sophisticated black dress with my hair all straightened....and I lost it boohooo...Dean didnt even recognise me when he saw this photo.. :lol:

I think we are all very self critical, so photos are the worst thing. I wouldn't put any pics on here of me untill i have lost all the weight i am wanna lose. I am abit like that with pics of me, i only like the ones that i don't know are being taken when i'm having fun with my little girl, they are nice.

Latest posts

Back